Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Scott showing the boys on how to inhale a elephants pen1s

1723963841786.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Where are you BluesBloke?? Blooze by 55 late in the 3rd.......SCUMWOOD IS GOOOOOOONEEEE!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Scum gone, big game at home for Freo. Must win or out of 8.

Freo v Port
Carl v St Kilda

2 biggest games next week both on Sunday twilight. Perfectly fixtured this time.

that's sarcasm right?
Sure is. We'd have been smacked today if we'd have played anyone half decent.

Still, provided they keep the foot on the gas for another quarter, they've done what they've needed to do, all things considered. Can't ask much more than that.

Reactions: 1 users
Scumwood can’t make the finals woo hoo!! Not so depressed now.

So the plan for next week is that Freo beat Port and Saints beat Carlton so they miss as well 😀

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Best result for the year.

Thatll wipe that smirk off Smugcraes face.

Problem is the campaigners will be given an even better and easier draw next season than they got this year after winning the flag.

Corrupt League.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

So the plan for next week is that Freo beat Port and Saints beat Carlton so they miss as well 😀
Watching the Aints last night, it could happen at the Dump. As long as the SCUM is out....no B2B...no dynasty...I'm happy.

Reactions: 2 users