Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

How good is Dawson?

Imagine if he was still at the Swans ..................................

Geez the Kochies are mouthy wankers just like the Bears.

Reactions: 2 users
Other than sydney there is a really average bunch of sides. Really average. Cats are ghe luckiest most useless side I czn recall making Top 4. Gifted a spot through the incompetence of other sides. The only good thing will be they are hopefully out in straight sets.

Sydney have one hand on the cup IMO.
But the Swans have also been *smile* of recent weeks. They were putrid in the first half last night against the softest team in the AFL.

It is wide open this year but it’s also the weakest year I can recall. Very ordinary teams and standard overall.

Reactions: 1 user
How good is Dawson?

Imagine if he was still at the Swans ..................................

Geez the Kochies are mouthy wankers just like the Bears.
Another *smile* top 4 side. They’re rubbish. What a terrible season.

But the Swans have also been *smile* of recent weeks. They were putrid in the first half last night against the softest team in the AFL.

It is wide open this year but it’s also the weakest year I can recall. Very ordinary teams and standard overall.
Injuries. Rampe & Papley huge outs.

Swans easily best side in it.

Yep. Any final 8 team that gains momentum after next week will win the flag....which is what worries me about the Scum.

Injuries. Rampe & Papley huge outs.

Swans easily best side in it.
Thought that 6 weeks ago but not sure now. Port had 71 on the board before they scored a few weeks ago. They were real bad in first half last night.

Not sure who is better though. Maybe Giants but they just fell in today. Hawks could go on a run; form is as good as anyone.

As I said a really ordinary season with a lot of ordinary teams. Our flag teams would win this year’s GF by 15 goals.

Watch this drop by half if Cartoon lose tomorrow.

View attachment 23937
If you had a pineapple or even 2 to waste that could end up being an amazing collect.

Heven forbid that it eventuates.

But while they are still alive they are in my top 4 flag winning chances.

Every week they are still alive in it they firm as winners.

Hopefully it ends tomorrow but I dont think thats going to be the case.

Thought that 6 weeks ago but not sure now. Port had 71 on the board before they scored a few weeks ago. They were real bad in first half last night.

Not sure who is better though. Maybe Giants but they just fell in today. Hawks could go on a run; form is as good as anyone.

As I said a really ordinary season with a lot of ordinary teams. Our flag teams would win this year’s GF by 15 goals.
We lost to Saints by almost 100 points the year we eon the flag

Swans clearly best side. Will have a full squad for finals.

they won easily last night.

Scumwood still needs a minor miracle to make it. They are 10th so need 2 teams to completely collapse in the rest of the season. If Carlton wins tomorrow they’re done. Hawthorn and Dogs won’t lose to us and Norf. The Scum’s percentage is *smile* so effectively a further game behind. Even if Carlton lose they will also need Freo to lose against Port in Perth next week. Even game but Freo would be my tip.

Scum is up against it. But a shame those softo Lions losers didn’t finish them off today.

Yeah we were nearly 80 points down at half time and lost by 60. At least we scored though.

It convinced by Swans at all. Form has been very ordinary past few weeks. But they are probably favourites I guess.

Our loss to the Aints in 2017 was still a way out from finals, and we thumped them by about 45 points in the return game which was the final H&A game, even though it was a big win, I never felt we really got out of second gear. The game they beat us in was one of those games that sides have where everything just works. They never approached that level before or after in that season. This year flag favourites have faltered regularly.