Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

I look forward to Media Coverage of Tony Jones cleaning Windscreens on Punt Rd for 2 Hours in the not too distant future.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This match has been a hard watch, purely because of hearing Will Schofield's slurring special comments. Special comments, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Graigy
Where's curtain man???
Collingwood cannot make the 8???
It's over for the philosopher

Reactions: 1 user
Watching the Aints last night, it could happen at the Dump. As long as the SCUM is out....no B2B...no dynasty...I'm happy.
Exactly no back-to-back means they can't be compared to us.

Collingwood missing the finals is all that matters to me and has salvaged the season for me.

Reactions: 3 users
Scumwood can’t make the finals woo hoo!! Not so depressed now.

So the plan for next week is that Freo beat Port and Saints beat Carlton so they miss as well 😀
We have freos second. Want them to come 10th.

Even in our never-ending time of nothingness, we still manage to cause Collingwood heartbreak despite not being able to beat them time after time.

Reactions: 4 users
Exactly no back-to-back means they can't be compared to us.
Ummm. Didn't we just fairly recently win one miss one n then go back to back? While I'm more than happy for Colonwood to never win another flag much less consider the prospect of them going back to back while I'm still cognisant. There is still a technical possibility of Copywood copying our flags run.

Collingwood haven't gone back-to-back since, what, the '30s? Let's also bear in mind they've won a massive three flags in 65 years. Almost as bad as Footscray, and not that far ahead of St Kilda.

Reactions: 1 users
Ummm. Didn't we just fairly recently win one miss one n then go back to back? While I'm more than happy for Colonwood to never win another flag much less consider the prospect of them going back to back while I'm still cognisant. There is still a technical possibility of Copywood copying our flags run.
They likely wont have the senior players to do it.

Unless they bring in 2-3 free agents'

Le Bron, Sidearse, Howe. Goggle Cox and Elliot will be gone as will a couple of others. and likes of Crisp and WHE will be near done also.

Tigers improved their side whilst keeping the strong key foundation over 18-and 19 thru 20.

Collingwood haven't gone back-to-back since, what, the '30s? Let's also bear in mind they've won a massive three flags in 65 years. Almost as bad as Footscray, and not that far ahead of St Kilda.
Three too many. Some Essendoom supporters gave me heaps during our drought, my comeback was at least we didn't let Collingwood break the Collywobbles.
I am no fan of Carlton but after the 1970 Grand Final their President George Harris publicly called out the Collingwood Supporters that spat on their own players after the game and there is a picture of him putting a Collingwood jumper in a rubbish bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
We did finish top H&A and play finals at least in 2018.

Yeah, was going to comment what an overpriced dud he is not $800,000 but he’s on a front end loaded contract at $1,500,000 for 2024!
As I was saying:
"It’s not McKay’s fault that he is the highest paid player in the league this season, having front-ended his big free agency deal. But he is taking the money and has never really been in any All-Australian conversation. And bungled errors haven’t helped the Dons on the run home. The fan base is cautious about the recruit."
From the HUN.