Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Well well well.

At last St Failure do something useful.

I looked at the score earlier in the night and just thought, how useless are StKilda? Well, not as useless as I thought. Turned on the radio while making coffee and they were a few points up and kicking goals deep in the last.

Got to get Geelong out of the top 4 somehow, although I really can't see them winning beyond a PF but would be nice to have them in the bottom half of the 8.

DS

Reactions: 4 users
Their game was woeful standard. Super not convinced.
And? Second half they won easily. When it matters they perform.

Their weakness is their lack of a key forward. Pspley partially overcomes that.

Parker is another target.

Grundy, Heeney, gulden and Warner can overcome a lot of weaknesses.

Surprised if they lose another game.

A small positive after the Bears let the entire country down........................AGAIN ……………. F•n Wwnkers

IMG_9803.jpeg

IMG_6632.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Doesn’t make sense. No logic. Happens too often for there to be no bias or unconscious effort or thinking.
Been blatantly obvious for a very, very long time ... when it comes the continuously negative and heavily free-kick differential RFC! :(

Reactions: 1 user
McInerney 2 free kicks in a row at the cb. Bailey living in his own world. Ah Chee just shitting himself. Daniher and co missing sodas and on and on...

What a total meltdown.
One of the most pathetic losses you'd ever see. The *smile*-weak kicking for goal by key forwards from well within the arc earlier on no real angles.
They just crap themselves.

Reactions: 4 users
One of the most pathetic losses you'd ever see. The *smile*-weak kicking for goal by key forwards from well within the arc earlier on no real angles.
Missing Persons
Cam J Raynor last seen jogging on to the MCG at 4.30pm

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That is a great win by the Saints.
Have to wonder why Ross couldn't get these type of performances out of them earlier in the year.
I expected them to have a much better season than they have. They've underachieved as much as the Cats have overachieved.

Reactions: 5 users
Pathetic by BrisVegas.

Was the motorbike getting serviced?
Only comes out of the garage when playing us!

Radio was saying selfish play by some forwards.
Had players in better positions. Torched them. Wouldn't pass.
Took the shots. Missed of course.
Mentioned the star EssenDoom recruit as a major culprit.
You need teamwork coming into Finals.

What's that now, 7 Years of domination?
Zero returns.

Played Vegas Boys. :clap2

Reactions: 1 users
That sums up Daniher. Never kicks the critical goal when the pressure is on and he has time to think. He has never been the superstar the moron commentators like to call him. He is a flake.

Reactions: 2 users
Some small consolation for the shitshow that the softo losers from Brisbane dished up earlier.

some big consolation I thought.

seeing and hearing Chris Scott when Geelong lose, and seeing Tom Stewart languish,

is the 2nd best thing to a tiger victory for me these days.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
That is a great win by the Saints.
Have to wonder why Ross couldn't get these type of performances out of them earlier in the year.
I expected them to have a much better season than they have. They've underachieved as much as the Cats have overachieved.

its like tipping horses as opposed to backing them: its pressure free and easy.

they clearly have the talent to contend, just need to shake the monkey outta their clubs head.

great win though. if we have to sell $hai, I wish we could sell him to the Saints.

That sums up Daniher. Never kicks the critical goal when the pressure is on and he has time to think. He has never been the superstar the moron commentators like to call him. He is a flake.

This is why we need to recruit (draft) players who love the pressure and bit of drama, Jack Riewoldt, Nathan Brown types.

enjoyed Rachelles 'teeth' celebration to the Port fans. good on him.

• Haha
How pathetic are the Gold coast? King and Montagna love them, talking how good they will be next year. They say that every year about the *smile* club. Soulless, spineless club. Can only hope the fence jumper has a few more fruitless years there.

How pathetic are the Gold coast? King and Montagna love them, talking how good they will be next year. They say that every year about the *smile* club. Soulless, spineless club. Can only hope the fence jumper has a few more fruitless years there.
Same with Arsendon. Every year it's about how good they are going to be. And every year they fail. The media treats them with kid gloves.

enjoyed Rachelles 'teeth' celebration to the Port fans. good on him.
Not surprisingly Karen is on to him about it. Now if it were a Port player, say JHF, giving a bit of cheek Karen would love it. But being consistent isn’t Karen’s forte.