Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

That was the worst last 5 minutes you're ever gonna see from a side with a 17 point lead. Utterly pathetic. So many errors, panic attacks etc.

What a bunch of complete chokers.

Reactions: 9 users
Really never? I've seen loads of cr@pping the bed this year late in the last. It's been amazing how many times actually.
Yeah but when you consider what was at stake this was next level. They’ve blown top 4 and a chance at a flag. Plus they’ve given the scum a sniff of finals. The scum lose today it’s all over.

Reactions: 8 users
Ffs... and now I've gotta watch Geelong smash St Failure and finish top 4.

This is the worst season I can remember. Just shocking.

Reactions: 5 users
That was the worst last 5 minutes you're ever gonna see from a side with a 17 point lead. Utterly pathetic. So many errors, panic attacks etc.

What a bunch of complete chokers.
How many panic kicks? Just threw it in the boot because they didn’t want the footy. Didn’t want to take charge.

The scum didn’t win this game, Brisbane lost it. What a soft pathetic group they are.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
How many panic kicks? Just threw it in the boot because they didn’t want the footy. Didn’t want to take charge.

The scum didn’t win this game, Brisbane lost it. What a soft pathetic group they are.
That no one was goal side for the ball up when McCreay put them in front. :bash

Reactions: 2 users
Pies; the anti microbial resistant bacteria of the AFL.

They will somehow ass their way into the finals.

F me.

(*smile* off Freemantle & *smile* off Brisbane you pretenders)
Doggies beat the Roos and hawks beat us. Season over for Collingwood

Reactions: 1 user

McInerney 2 free kicks in a row at the cb. Bailey living in his own world. Ah Chee just shitting himself. Daniher and co missing sodas and on and on...

What a total meltdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Doggies beat the Roos and hawks beat us. Season over for Collingwood
No it's not because Freo will drop to 8th on 50 points and the Scum are on 48 with 1 game to go. Freo lose at home to Port next week and Scum beat Snowbourne, the bastards can still make the 8. We just need Cartoon to win at WC......MUST BE DONE!!!!!!

McInerney 2 free kicks in a row at the cb. Bailey living in his own world. Ah Chee just shitting himself. Daniher and co missing sodas and on and on...

What a total meltdown.
Should get Paddle Pops and Bummers to play for the Soft Choke Cup.

Pies 9 frees in the last, same as we had for our whole last game 😂. Apparently though we play dumb and dirty and Pies play smart and clean.

What a total meltdown.
What about the Rayner and Bailey misses in the third quarter. 20 metres out dead in front both of them. Geezuz.

Brisbane aint winning the GF.

Even Giants and Swans will beat them on the G as would the Kochies.

Bears have no ticker and are are hopeless against teams that come at them.

Keeping the skunks alive thanks to the RFC giving them a momentum starting win , then conclidating against a collapsing Carlton and climbing out of the gravea gainst Brisbane when they were dead and almost buried.

Will the Tin Arses make it through again? Stay tuned.

If they do they'll probably; win it from 8th cos thats how they go, and the majority of the top sides are all easily gettable for a in form Victorian side on the G.

How can such a shittt side still threaten ......................FMD

Old man Fagan needs to get the arse, Brisbane are lazy show boating campaigners

Reactions: 4 users
This is a great time to be rebuilding because everyone else at the moment is totally average.

Ffs... and now I've gotta watch Geelong smash St Failure and finish top 4.

This is the worst season I can remember. Just shocking.
Only redeemable from here by the Skunks mot making the 8 and Geelol not making the GF.

Giants v Swans would do me for the GF. Giants would be a big show to win that on the G.

Kochies are flakes and can GAGF as can Brisbane.

Hawks and Pies could win it from outside the top 4 if they get there.

Hawks have serious momentum up, could do a Doggies in 16 and ride the wave even though they aint the best team.

The Skunks willl go close if they make the 8 you just know it.