Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Brisbane is the worst

Daniher kicking from in front to make it four goals up with four minutes left.

Yep, the rest is horribly, horribly predictable. They’ll never win anything with this group.

• Angry
Reactions: 10 users
Brisbane is the worst

Daniher kicking from in front to make it four goals up with four minutes left.

Yep, the rest is horribly, horribly predictable. They’ll never win anything with this group.
This. Should give himself an uppercut. Had the chance to put it to bed, instead shat the bed.

Reactions: 1 users
Brisbane predictably blow the lead at the G. They have a real issue with the G. They are now scared of the place.

Never seen a team *smile* the bed so badly as the Lions did then. 5 minutes to go 17 points up and they just imploded. Daniher, Hipwood, Bailey, Ah Chee, McInerney all overrated duds. Completely 💩 themselves. No wonder these losers can’t win a flag.

Hipwood is worse than Samson Ryan. Was it Clarke that bid on him? Thank Christ he’s gone.

That team has so much attitude with so many duds it defies belief. McInerney, Hipwood, Ah Chee panick hacking it, Andrews utterly overrated, missing sodas in front of goal etc etc. It's endless.

Brisbane are a pack of losers.

Never seen a team *smile* the bed so badly as the Lions did then. 5 minutes to go 17 points up and they just imploded. Daniher, Hipwood, Bailey, Ah Chee, McInerney all overrated duds. Completely 💩 themselves. No wonder these losers can’t win a flag.

Hipwood is worse than Samson Ryan. Was it Clarke that bid on him? Thank Christ he’s gone.
And they signed Hipwood to 7 years wasn’t it?

Pies; the anti microbial resistant bacteria of the AFL.

They will somehow ass their way into the finals.

F me.

(*smile* off Freemantle & *smile* off Brisbane you pretenders)

Reactions: 1 user
Zac Bailey is a *smile* figjam. Has achieved nothing and thinks his 💩 doesn’t stink. Soft soft player.

Reactions: 2 users
Never seen a team *smile* the bed so badly as the Lions did then. 5 minutes to go 17 points up and they just imploded. .
Really never? I've seen loads of cr@pping the bed this year late in the last. It's been amazing how many times actually.

Bailey standing around and *** laughing with the Collingwood players....can you believe it? Of all people !

What a bunch of soft frauds.