Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Tell you what, I'm impressed by how much effort Darcy Moore puts into his hair. It's not really working out for him, but his application and focus on it is gallant.

This, and last GF day, is why this Lions team will never achieve anything of note. Beat up on teams up there, and completely crap themselves on the big stage of the MCG. I'd love to say I was shocked, but we all knew this was coming.

Reactions: 2 users
Funny thing is if Hawks and Dogs win this week which they should easily this is all pointless for the Pies. Flogs

It'd be worth seeing the Lions make another GF this year, because we know exactly what would happen. And as long as it was against a team I couldn't give a f*** about, it'd be sweet to watch.

Reactions: 1 user