Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Pies 9 frees in the last, same as we had for our whole last game 😂. Apparently though we play dumb and dirty and Pies play smart and clean.
Can't believe how these brainless flogs can do this. Schizoed in 2nd half considering the free kick diff at half time.

Reactions: 1 users
Brisbane, is there a more arrogant club?
Achieved 0 but act like their last years premiers

Reactions: 3 users
This is a great time to be rebuilding because everyone else at the moment is totally average.
Watching the Paddle Pops tonight just shows how many false dawns these top 8 teams went through.

Reactions: 2 users
Only redeemable from here by the Skunks mot making the 8 and Geelol not making the GF.

Giants v Swans would do me for the GF. Giants would be a big show to win that on the G.

Kochies are flakes and can GAGF as can Brisbane.

Hawks and Pies could win it from outside the top 4 if they get there.

Hawks have serious momentum up, could do a Doggies in 16 and ride the wave even though they aint the best team.

The Skunks willl go close if they make the 8 you just know it.
All relies on Cartoon tomorrow craigo. BluesBloke needs to pump them up...

You just knew it after the Scum's rushed behind late in the last making an 11 point deficit, a 1 point win would happen.

Reactions: 1 user
All relies on Cartoon tomorrow craigo. BluesBloke needs to pump them up...
Blues I can't see winning tomorrow they have no forward line.

Blies could be instrumental in handing a finals opportunity to the Skunks. Losing to them when they shoulve won then losing tomorrow,

Bears should be whipped for that shitttt today,

Then Freo Flakes will lose to Port at home in last round.

The nightmare is happening until they are stopped and no one is shutting the door on the F@#&%#%s

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
To twist the knife further, watch Caaaarlton f*** tomorrow up to give Collingwood a look-in. Nothing surer.

To twist the knife further, watch Caaaarlton f*** tomorrow up to give Collingwood a look-in. Nothing surer.
This IS the win they need to have for us anti-Scumwood followers and for themselves. Just has to happen.

Reactions: 1 user