Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

40,000 the lowest crowd for these 2 teams in 16 years apparently. But it's only RFC supporters that are bandwagoners ::) Scumwood supporters are as fickle as any.

Also, I believe the AFL and Geelong want us to play a Friday night game down there next year. WTF?? We pull bigger crowds than anyone yet we should have to play at that shithole?? Why don't they ask poorer drawing sides like Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon and Carlton to play there??

Ridley said:
Also, I believe the AFL and Geelong want us to play a Friday night game down there next year. WTF?? We pull bigger crowds than anyone yet we should have to play at that sh!thole?? Why don't they ask poorer drawing sides like Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon and Carlton to play there??

They've spent a lot of money upgrading the facilities, which is great if you've got an expensive reserved seat. With the team dropping off and the locals losing interest, they have to pay for it somehow.

As you suggest, we've done our penance while Carlton/Collingwood/Essendon haven't played there since the 90's. We deserve similar preferential treatment now that the boot's on the other foot.

Ironic that the club the AFL abandoned to die is now its #1 drawcard.

Yarren stinking it up with 5 disposals
If I didn't know better I say he has checked out

se7en said:
Yarren stinking it up with 5 disposals
If I didn't know better I say he has checked out

Tommy H said:
Did I see Yarran just twinge his hammy then?

But I agree, he has well and truly checked out. I can't believe they bothered to play him to be honest.

Baloo said:
Who do we want to win between Footscray and North?

I want them to belt the bejezus out of themselves but neither are up to that task. Looks like another very average crowd amongst the minnows of the league.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Re: North v Bulldogs

That's rights boys. Beat the sh!t out of each other

Dogs not being allowed to play their usual game. Terrible first 10 minutes to be honest.