Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

Next week Danger will decide after they give Geelong a touch unless numerous Cats play their last games and give a bit of a yelp!

Pleased for Menzel. 4 goals a hanger in the last. Apparently his best return is 5 goals. Has some talent!

Danger will Stay in Adelaide or hopefully look elsewhere. Hope Tigers are in his ear.

Now the media are on a campaign to save Stevie.

Seriously, is there any danger that they will one day apply the same standard to every player?

Vickery and Martin get a raw deal.

ToraToraTora said:
Geel have too many outside types. nowhere near enough help for Selwood.

They were missing Caddy and Duncan today which would certainly help, Their older brigade though has been blocking too many of their young kids which makes their list look so unbalanced at the moment, lots of older players very experienced, lots of young inexperienced players, not a great deal in the middle there.

Boy, it looks like the end comes fast for some players. Bartel seems to have lost his dominance, Lonergan was caught too easily a couple of times. Noticed it too with Newy, decision making seems to have a slowed a touch.

They missed Caddy and Duncan badly, but Motlop and Guthrie were nowhere near as good as they have been in the last month. Amazing performance by Menzel considering how the team played. Blicavs has had an amazing year as well.

MurrayValleyTiger said:
Did Collingwood just win the flag?

that's what i was thinking?? the gushing commentators and the look on fat Eddies face made me think so...

puregreen said:
Boy, it looks like the end comes fast for some players. Bartel seems to have lost his dominance, Lonergan was caught too easily a couple of times. Noticed it too with Newy, decision making seems to have a slowed a touch.

They missed Caddy and Duncan badly, but Motlop and Guthrie were nowhere near as good as they have been in the last month. Amazing performance by Menzel considering how the team played. Blicavs has had an amazing year as well.

Yes and at least Newie is honest enough to admit it and hang up his boots - has my respect - imagine Geelong with over a third of their team now in Newies position.

Hate to lose a player like Beams, but the Pies would be rapt with De Goey and Crisp.

MurrayValleyTiger said:
Just another win against a team outside the top eight
But
Just points to how the ladders going to change over the next few years as the teams with old lists drop down.
Freo, Hawks, Swans, Roos all getting older

billyb#40 said:
Just another win against a team outside the top eight
But
Just points to how the ladders going to change over the next few years as the teams with old lists drop down.
Freo, Hawks, Swans, Roos all getting older

yes Geelong first to go and they were perhaps the eldest.

Swans being struggling and just holding onto the top 4 - Franklin should and does win them games off his own boot so they should be in the 8 at least for a while

Agree, the others will lose their dominance (norf never had it) over the next 2 years

artball said:
that's what i was thinking?? the gushing commentators and the look on fat Eddies face made me think so...
Joffa, gold jacket, Eddie doing multiple selfies, fantastic group of kids. Yep ten wins is worth celebrating in that way!

MurrayValleyTiger said:
After what we did to them last week, that's probably how it feels. Enjoy the wins Pies I get the sense that they'll be few and far between for the next little while.