Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

It would need a miracle, but i'd love to see Scumwood have another honourable loss :hihi

Kid gets another classy goal.

Has kicked all their score and his missed 4 years of footy.

Geelong have been so poor.

Tipped the Cats as obviously they still have a finals spot to play for, plus Menzel's return should inspire the team. Cloke out just seemed to make it all that much easier for them.
Seems that perhaps the ninety point flogging might have embarrassed a few at Colonwood. Massive Lol at the qtr time score, certain brother of mine is in line for plenty tonight if this keeps up.

Geelong's older players are finished. Kelly has been horrible tonight, constantly turning it over.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Geelong will have to find another $50K for Dangerfield at this rate.

At least they might have a slightly more enticing pick to pass on... ;)

I go back a little bit, early 70s anyway, and I've never seen a Cats side dish up *smile* like this.