Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Have the Huns grown the *smile* up yet? As Dimma smashes the desk....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I can't listen to the Dalai Lama of Collingwood, my head hurts listening to him.
His philosophy *smile* does my head in.
Is he crying because Pendles played his 401st game and Dacs is playing with 1 leg?
He must have some incredible deep and meaningfuls with Marcy Doore.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think McRae was spot on.
The umpiring in the last quarter was dreadful, bordering on deliberate bias.
As he said...umpires 50 meters away instructed nearest umpire not to throw it in but to pay deibetate...twice.
50 meter was absutely there...Pies would have won.
Same as Warner/Prestia decision.
Fly knows it is AFL deliberate intention to help Swans Giants Bears and Suns succeed.
Hard to follow a corrupt competition where results are manufactured for an agenda...hmm...sound familiar .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
If this draft is as deep and open as some here are saying what does it matter if we finish last or second last? We'll still get a top draft pick. Cotchin was #2 and Dusty was #3.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Man, Nate Caddy is going to be something special.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Looking close to the Dummers falling down to let the Huns win 1st game away this season. We all remember what the Dummers copped 2 weeks ago at this Dump.

I still don't know why we see more of these annoying pest seagulls in night games. Never remember these around in past years.

What's the cause of this?

I still don't know why we see more of these annoying pest seagulls in night games. Never remember these around in past years.

What's the cause of this?
Climate change clearly ...global warming/ cooling..failure to drink more water...peanut allergy..Trumpism..Chinese doping...take your pick.