Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

I know it is a long way to go, but imagine all Sydney Grand Final. Might be some tickets for the public.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I know it is a long way to go, but imagine all Sydney Grand Final. Might be some tickets for the public.
It’ll still sell out, but yeah, tickets will be easier. That would be a good gf imo

Reactions: 1 user
be listening to Dwayno on Monday for all the NORF super fans ringing in. Tell us again how GREAT your team is ROFL
Why does he keep pumping #lolnorf’s tires? Really worrying thing is that we look like going down their path, and despite all their high picks they don’t seem to be getting any better.

Why does he keep pumping #lolnorf’s tires? Really worrying thing is that we look like going down their path, and despite all their high picks they don’t seem to be getting any better.
They will still have a chunk of talent hit 22-26 at the same time as other lists decline and be in good shape.

The problem with putting on a 'nice guy' act is you'll inevitably have lapses and true colours will be revealed, which is what happened to McRae last night in blaming the umpires. Sore loser.
Like Chris Scotts faux persona Bluey.

F@#$ Him. F#@$ Them!!

Last nights result just put a nice big fat cherry on top of a disastrous year for Tifger fans.

A dominant draft hand and themn F@^%%$# Campaigners out of the finals.

2024 just got salvaged,

McKercher 24 d to half time.

its incredible how many of these kids play like 150 gamers in year 1 now.
Yet weve got Dow who gets less than 20 touches as a midfielder and has been gifted a bazillion games and been in the system for 5 years.

• Wow
Just watched the last 2 mins you cant make this *smile* up, eagles are 13 points down with 2 mins to go and they kick 3 lol
Luke Davies Uniack No 9 last week v tiges bursting through packs and kicked 3. Watch him with 90 secs to go like he didn't want the ball in the pack, heck some north players going to gentle whereas the eagles hunting hard to get that ball.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
You’d think North’s loss today will be reflected in our team selection for the last games. Lynch won’t play again this year. Cumberland and Coulthard might get surprising call ups. Dow plays out the season. Might even see OHB in the 1s.

Winning meaningless games now would be pouring salt into the wounds of 2024.

Ominous win by GWS on the Gabba, with briggs out and a 35 yo stopgap ruckman.

Cadman arrives. Taylor back in form.

playing a brand that will hold up.

there's a sense of timing to em.

I dont reckon they lose again this year

Ominous win by GWS on the Gabba, with briggs out and a 35 yo stopgap ruckman.

Cadman arrives. Taylor back in form.

playing a brand that will hold up.

there's a sense of timing to em.

I dont reckon they lose again this year
They were my tip for the flag pre season. Should’ve won it last year. They have been a bit disappointing to now but may be coming good at right time.