Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Freo are truly awful. Just embarrassing in these close games.

Reactions: 1 users
I wanna vomit. Geelong is as a good as chance to take the cake as anyone this year. Will probably get home finals and end up playing an interstate team deep in finals. Hardly an injury on the books and junior talent recruitment burning it up. Get me the spew bucket!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'd forgotten how much of a marathon a season actually is.

Watching Carlton slide from second to almost out of the eight has been a sharp reminder that even if you are flying with eight weeks left (we won by 10 goals in Round 16), there's still plenty yet to be written. Plus a finals campaign that runs about a month if you do go all the way.

It's easy to forget and appreciate the season's true length when you're used to checking out mentally and emotionally by or long before the midway point year after year, such has been the case here with how sh1t they've been forever.

As a supporter it's even a marathon when your team could be in for the long haul.

It's also a reminder of how much needs to go right for a club to win a flag, and how hard they are to win.

Reactions: 9 users
Why are GC allowed to wear red jumper when they’re the away team?
When we play the bummers we’re forced to wear yellow jumper

Why are GC allowed to wear red jumper when they’re the away team?
When we play the bummers we’re forced to wear yellow jumper
Pretty sure it’s the black that’s the issue

Reactions: 1 user
Just so sick of Geelong.
They have an element of tin arsery about them like the Maggots.

No Treacey this week for the Dockers had he played they likely win.

They will come harder for Bolton now.

Freo are in a hurry to play in the pointy end but they still have a few too many flakes playing for them and some of their older amd slower legs (Fyfe, OMeara, Walters) are getting slower by the week.

If Freo were fair dinkum they dont drop a game like todays.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone watch the Olympics?
Why is Mark Taylor commenting on the diving?
Surely Joel Selwood would be a better choice

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Id love a draw between the Drugs and the Humpwicks it would do Essington no good and would keep the Humpwicks winless on the road.

• Haha
Big chance Freo misses out on the 8 now. To still play GWS and Port.

and yet their fans will still claim that Shai's not that good and they can win the flag with a small forward line that kicks a goal a game.

Reactions: 1 user
and yet their fans will still claim that Shai's not that good and they can win the flag with a small forward line that kicks a goal a game.
Shai and Baker are the EXACT types of players Freo need to take the step up towards contending.

They lack the class and X factor that Shai would bring and the harder edge no nonsense play of Baker.

They have Darcy, Young, Treacey, Serong, Brayshaw, Ryan, Pearce, Cox, Jackson, Amiss Banfield, and Draper to go forward with but they more quality and a harder edge.

The 2 Tigers would help bring them up a level.

That said I dont particularly like the idea of Shai playing 100 games elsewhere either we want a mortgage on these guys kids in the future.

Last edited: