Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Honestly, it doesn’t get get any better than Essendon losing by 1 point after the siren, and also ending their season, hehehe… love it!

Reactions: 10 users
Essendon
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
At least the Tigers arent going to be the side to give The Hunwicks their first away win for the season.

Reactions: 11 users
Love watching Jack Riewoldt talk about Essendon's 14th best percentage....then he says the Essendon Edge is gone...with the dumbest half grin on his face. Was trying so hard not to look like he was enjoying that, haha

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Love watching Jack Riewoldt talk about Essendon's 14th best percentage....then he says the Essendon Edge is gone...with the dumbest half grin on his face. Was trying so hard not to look like he was enjoying that, haha
You’re not fooling anyone, Jack. You loved it.

Reactions: 5 users
Heh heh well done Jackmond. Even game Dimma a bit of a dig about the Dump whinge.

Reactions: 1 users
Dudbourne ...............................heh heh heh

Lever gets out marked 1 on 1 by Narkle ......... looks around to try and point the finger at a team mate for not bailing him out. heh heh heh
Good to see lever stepping up and taking the leadership role in the backline with Steven may out injured :))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
On the front bar, Molloy asked Richo who do you dislike more Carlton Collingwood or Essendon.
Straight away he said Essendon.

They aren't many peoples 2nd team.

I remember in 1999 I celebrated like Richmond has won, when Carlton beat them in the preliminary final.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users