Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

Is it a poison chalice to force to keep success going??
Absolutely it is. Has to be a balance of national, draft picks, wise value picks (PSD, rookie) and trades. When the team has reached the pointy end 4-5 seasons is the premiership window. If you continue to chase you will suffer the consequences.

Reactions: 1 user
OK Doggies and Hawks need to both win to cancel the free 4 points the Skunks just got.

Reactions: 1 user
OK Doggies and Hawks need to both win to cancel the free 4 points the Skunks just got.
Just need Doggies to win. They'll win 2 of last 4 meaning Pies would need to win all of remaining 4 and that ain't happening. Sheesh they ain't gonna win 3, all over Pies. See ya next year.

Just need Doggies to win. They'll win 2 of last 4 meaning Pies would need to win all of remaining 4 and that ain't happening. Sheesh they ain't gonna win 3, all over Pies. See ya next year.
AFL just announced collingwobbles will be playing us for the last 4 games of the season

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn't put 2 cents on Dogs, but if they play like this for 4 weeks in Sept, they'll go close.

Bulldogs have a potent tall forward line. Darcy 208cm, Naughton 196cm, Ugle-Hagan 197cm. We're trying to find 1.