Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

Time to put the cue in the rack if you're Carlton.

Put all the top-liners in for surgery if they need it. Play the kids currently in the VFL (Binns, Akuei, Moir, etc.) and see who fits where for next year.

There's still time to snare a quality draft pick if they're crafty enough in these final weeks - we've already slipped to fourth, and with the logjam of sides below, we can improve our draft hand.

I'd also be looking at the coaching group - is Voss the man? What about his assistants? No use sticking with these guys if they're not the coaches to take us forward.

Then there's the board - a clean out there wouldn't be the worst thing for this football club. Spill it if needed, and the president should go too.

Over to you, Carlton.
Blues will knock off Pies, Freo will knock off Bombers, ending both their seasons and I'l be off to the pub to celebrate.

Time to put the cue in the rack if you're Carlton.

Put all the top-liners in for surgery if they need it. Play the kids currently in the VFL (Binns, Akuei, Moir, etc.) and see who fits where for next year.

There's still time to snare a quality draft pick if they're crafty enough in these final weeks - we've already slipped to fourth, and with the logjam of sides below, we can improve our draft hand.

I'd also be looking at the coaching group - is Voss the man? What about his assistants? No use sticking with these guys if they're not the coaches to take us forward.

Then there's the board - a clean out there wouldn't be the worst thing for this football club. Spill it if needed, and the president should go too.

Over to you, Carlton.
Geez buddy, you are miles away from hitting that panic button. Come out swinging next week and put collie wobbles back in their box.

Reactions: 1 user
Hawthorn score continually over 100 points with chol at full foward.
It's the desire of the kids in the team.
They are playing for the coach. They chase, they tackle and most importantly the hit the score board.
Mitchell has turned a very average list on paper into a quality team

They remind me of us in 2017 the way they are playing.

Reactions: 1 user