Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

I hate the rule. But the umpire calls stand and green doesn’t and does a smother running off the mark.

The barely pay the infringement now.

Great support for Snowbourne hey? Maybe give them a game at Mt Buller might help them....

Reactions: 1 user
16,246 is the lowest ever crowd for a Melbourne vs Giants match at the G
What would the crowd be if the Dees were on the bottom of the ladder, 10-12K

Reactions: 4 users
So our crowd of 19,040 against GWS was pretty good.

Reactions: 3 users
Hear hear Hirsute you Afghan Hound, you.

These duds are supposed to be genuine finals contenders and their front running fans have thrown in the towel again, already.

Geez they're pathetic.

Reactions: 5 users
Who was saying Essendumb were a lock for top 4?
Round 15 Dons were 4th on ladder Pies were 3rd, they were talking Dons/Pies GF when the reality is they might be fighting each other for 13th.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Hear hear Hirsute you Afghan Hound, you.

These duds are supposed to be genuine finals contenders and their front running fans have thrown in the towel again, already.

Geez they're pathetic.

Spot on Red. If Melbourne had won they would be in the 8, so that's a pretty average crowd for a team on the cusp of finals.

Reactions: 1 user