Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

Hard to trust the Dogs but they are hitting form at the right time. Their best is very hard to beat. Can they keep it up?

Them and Lions are the form teams. Dockers and Giants just behind. Everyone else is dropping off but do have time to right the ship if they’re good enough.

Reactions: 1 users
I guess hawks are the ones charging into contention. Everyone loves them for some reason too. I guess they forget sitting through interminable years of them winning everything and boring us all to tears.

Hard to trust the Dogs but they are hitting form at the right time. Their best is very hard to beat. Can they keep it up?

Them and Lions are the form teams. Dockers and Giants just behind. Everyone else is dropping off but do have time to right the ship if they’re good enough.
Dogs very defensively disciplined today. Kept their lines very straight and tight. Jamarra has finished the job in front.
Having said that, Swans been *smile*.

Sydney were flying.
Ohh they still have Parker, & Mills to come back.
But the wheels are falling off.
How long does Longmire get??
Poor management plain & simple.

Footscary the only team allowed to kick 10metre passes and the only team allowed to play NRL with a sherrin

Reactions: 1 user
We can't get 1 father son.
Footscary have 23 that are all quality.
Collingwood gets a Ablett clone for free.
While we get Danny Roach and Andrew Raines..

This is why Daniel has been in the 2's all year and I don't give a toss that he can open the play up with kicking abilityScreenshot_20240728_174959_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sydney were flying.
Ohh they still have Parker, & Mills to come back.
But the wheels are falling off.
How long does Longmire get??
Poor management plain & simple.
Papley and Rampe this week. Would have beaten the lions last week if those two hadn’t gotten injured. I don’t think it crisis time just yet.

Hawthorn score continually over 100 points with chol at full foward.
It's the desire of the kids in the team.
They are playing for the coach. They chase, they tackle and most importantly the hit the score board.
Mitchell has turned a very average list on paper into a quality team

Dogs have their last chance under Bevo for the flag. In form now and need to hold it for next 9 weeks.

Certainly are. Won 5 of last 6 and beaten current 1st, 3rd, 4th & 6th on the ladder in that time. Mind you everyone is beating 1st team atm.

Time to put the cue in the rack if you're Carlton.

Put all the top-liners in for surgery if they need it. Play the kids currently in the VFL (Binns, Akuei, Moir, etc.) and see who fits where for next year.

There's still time to snare a quality draft pick if they're crafty enough in these final weeks - we've already slipped to fourth, and with the logjam of sides below, we can improve our draft hand.

I'd also be looking at the coaching group - is Voss the man? What about his assistants? No use sticking with these guys if they're not the coaches to take us forward.

Then there's the board - a clean out there wouldn't be the worst thing for this football club. Spill it if needed, and the president should go too.

Over to you, Carlton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Put all the top-liners in for surgery if they need it. Play the kids currently in the VFL (Binns, Akuei, Moir, etc.) and see who fits where for next year.

There's still time to snare a quality draft pick if they're crafty enough in these final weeks - we've already slipped to fourth, and with the logjam of sides below, we can improve our draft hand.

I'd also be looking at the coaching group - is Voss the man? What about his assistants? No use sticking with these guys if they're not the coaches to take us forward.

Then there's the board - a clean out there wouldn't be the worst thing for this football club. Spill it if needed, and the president should go too.

Over to you, Carlton.
WTF....you're 4th on the ladder. Just get the job done next week against the Scum of Wood and all is good.

Dorks ($21!!), Dogs ($10) and Paddle Pops all shortened a lot in the odds today. Swans might just *smile* this chance up again!!

Over to you, Carlton.
As much as I think you're right, and I'd love nothing more than seeing Essendon and Carlton tumble out of the 8 after both were in second place, this is silly.

Only one team wins the flag every year. You can't spend the years waiting for joy. You gotta find it where you can. Your teams in 4th place! There's hope, the prospect of a finals berth, and you get to trundle along to every game day and watch the best key forward and Bull midfielder in the league.

Enjoy the hunt.