Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

Well done Tird. Just let the Crows gain more % above us now. I wouldn't be surprised he'll waive the tanking against us soon with Jabba making a spectacular return.

CC TIGER said:
Surley he has to go....if Phanto was a bomber he'd be Ethihad with a clipboard

Anything and everything seems to be acceptable for this prick as far as media goes. The more they lose, the more sympathetic Blobbo and his dud workmates get. I can't wait for Tird's book....

Even funnier listening to Dribble Mouth Watson trying to bottle up his angry voice.

TigerForce said:
Well done Tird. Just let the Crows gain more % above us now. I wouldn't be surprised he'll waive the tanking against us soon with Jabba making a spectacular return.

Crows have the 2 points from the non-game against the Cats, their % is irrelevant to us.
going in to the game i was hoping for the bummers to win to get a thrashing, looks like a thrashing, which is never a bad thing.

Watson is just a dreg of a commentator. "It's hard for them to kick goals when their confidence is so low" No Mr Excuses, it's because they are *smile*. Flog.

The Bombers are useless, come on the Saints. Doing us a great service at the moment, but could have been far better if they could kick straight.

How the hell does umpire Schmit17 keep getting games, the inconsistency of umpires frustrates me more then ever

Watching the Saints and the Roos is almost like watching us play them. Go okay and then Petrie comes from nowhere and starts to play effectively.

Yep Petrie another goal. 7 straight for the Roos. 9 Pts in front!

That second quarter cost the Saints. Can't see the Saints coming back.

Results haven't gone the way we might have expected or slightly hoped. Especially the upsets.

Up to us tomorrow. In our hands!

Brodders17 said:
Crows have the 2 points from the non-game against the Cats, their % is irrelevant to us.
going in to the game i was hoping for the bummers to win to get a thrashing, looks like a thrashing, which is never a bad thing.

Yeah I forgot about that. For some reason the AFL ladder doesn't note it as a D to the Crows and Geelong. I was looking at the W-L figures.