Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

anyone notice how much players were slipping at the SCG? Looked like a skating rink at times.

CC TIGER said:
Yep hate seeing tough hard guns get injured , as accidental as it was, the lingering tackle and gang tackle that's in the game now is bloody dangerous for leg injuries.

The Pies are more then capable of knocking us of next week, Must win tommorow won't be shocked to see us finish the year WLWLWLWL

we beat Sydney when they were playing much better than last night whereas Collingwood fell short against the Swans who kept handing the ball back to them on a platter - the Swans play reminded me of the tigers when they were crap - one to many handballs and some just plain dumb ones that were directed into the centre to a player who was being sat on.

Buckley said last night the pies set this game up as their final - depending on results this weekend now, the pies might not have anything but pride to play for because even if they win all their last 3 games, they still only end up on 11 and miss finals.

For us, we were very flat against Adelaide - shows that it is very hard to win or play very well against top teams for more than 2 games in a row (Freo and Hawks) - which is why it is almost impossible to win more than 2 finals in a row.

EFC and CFC should call themselves the Braves or Bravehearts. So so brave

Let's hope it happens, but if these lowly Bummers beat Adelaide, it'll prove we would've won if we played them at home last week. Flu or no flu.

Can you believe it? The Crows have reverted to type and are currently making the Bummers look like world beaters. Crows are a shadow of the team who played their grand final last week. I guess we are now one of the hunted teams.

The Mole said:
Can you believe it? The Crows have reverted to type and are currently making the Bummers look like world beaters. Crows are a shadow of the team who played their grand final last week. I guess we are now one of the hunted teams.

I expect them to put the pedal down soon but fingers crossed the Bombers cause a boilover.

The Mole said:

It's far too early in the game for that

Crows now up by 18 points. Dons failing to pretend to defend.

But of course its because they are so young and so brave. So brave.

The Tirds face looks golden brown in the coaches box, must still be on the tanning drug from the Dank glory days

I spoke too soon and now feel naïve and idiotic, even though I couldn't see it coming. I am flabbergasted, all thanks to Tird the Tank Engine.

Brave Bombers blah blah blah, we're in for a great game blah blah blah.

No we're not Tim, because the man you helped put in the chair has no *smile* idea.

Adelaide well in front now at half time after a slow start. % coming up for them!

Saints playing really well but leaving the door open for North with so many missed chances. Their skipper missed two gettable goals. As I speak North get one if their rare entries and goal! 14 Pts to the Saints.

2-8 to 2-2 inside 50 19-5

The bumbers comedy just keeps on rolling on. Crows 9 in a row. Hird Flabbergasted... :hihi