Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

That hard forwrd press game plan sucks. Produces points for and fast break goals agst. Glad Hardwick finally saw the light.

waiting said:
Oh well.

Looks like it will be between Swans and Dogs for top 4.

I'll take 5th. Play and win at home to get over the 1st finals win nerves and then see how we take it from there.

Sydney shadow of their best - despite their injuries late in the game - are they making up numbers

Pies v brave in defeat - deserved to win - unlucky - robbed blah blah blah

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Can't help but admire Collingwood. Always, always honourable in defeat. They've never lost a close one because they weren't good enough or choked.

funny that

What a *smile* game. Sydney is no good. Incessant and ridiculous handballing from them ruined the game as a spectacle. Would love to play them in the finals; they are *smile*.

Sucked in Scumwood. Have a cry Nafan :'(. Bad luck Twabbis ;D.

Did anyone else see cloke belt ted richards behind play in the last quarter 9 mins to go ?
Richards was blocking cloke and he just hit him richards turned and appealed to the ump for a free .

Watched the game with a scumwood supporter jesus
What a experience that was ,words cant do any justice
To describe what flogs rheir supporters are.

And Collingwood rack up another brave loss. How many is that this year? Some times you just have to love football.

Hate the fact I have to support the Aints this week. Not much worse than that.

Giants and power Hmmmmm
I just can't tip that winner

Geelong v Hawks will be massive but I'm pretty sure hawthorn will win

Freo v WCE will be interesting

North, Bulldogs and adelaide are all set for % boosters

We need a big one
If richmond lose to the Suns- it's going to get frightening

WesternTiger said:
Agree terrible.

I suspect broken leg might be a good result.
Yep hate seeing tough hard guns get injured , as accidental as it was, the lingering tackle and gang tackle that's in the game now is bloody dangerous for leg injuries.

The Pies are more then capable of knocking us of next week, Must win tommorow won't be shocked to see us finish the year WLWLWLWL