Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

Another bidding to Esendon. 112 Pts by Adelaide and a % boost. Thanks.

You just know when we play them it will be a dour struggle, close game. We haven't got it in us to do what even the saints dished out to them!

Fingers crossed hird is still around in round 22. Cant have him sacked before than. We need the %

Even without the drugs scandal, you'd think these results are so bad that he'd be gone by now.
It's almost as if they can't sack him (or won't) because if they did it would be to admit that the drugs were the issue.

zgod said:
Fingers crossed hird is still around in round 22. Cant have him sacked before than. We need the %

Percentage boost doesn't seem to be in our DNA. Other than the game against Brisbane, 79 point win, our best winning margin is 30 points. We now have the worst percentage of the top 8. We must win this week.

23.21.159 said:
Bomberblitz keyboard warriors blaming the AFL and the media !!!!
:rofl :rofl :rofl
I reckon they're right - Little should extend Tirdy's contract for two years. That'll show 'em!

Danger is worth every bit of the contract he will get and more. Shame it won't be with us because we aren't prepared to fork out that sort of money even if it is for a superstar who will cost no draft picks. Would push us from a middling team to contenders.

ninjahaha said:
:eek: :eek:

No Way, his drugs must be wearing off!

:upside
Said it on 360 a couple of weeks ago. I think he's had a massive reality check, just like his hero St James. That karma bus is a real *smile*, eh?