Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

rosy23 said:
Apologies this thread has been accidentally locked. Open for business again.

Happy the Hawks won. Go Kangas tonight. Massive ask just the same.

I want the Cockyroos to lose, but if they win it could be some cold shoulders in your house through the week. :hihi

TigerForce said:
I want the Cockyroos to lose, but if they win it could be some cold shoulders in your house through the week. :hihi

Nah they'd appreciate it for what it is. They'd each be happy for the other if they won. Unfortunately I can't see them both there but my fingers are crossed.

Sintiger said:
I feel sick watching the pre game stuff. I really thought I would be in Perth tonight :(

Will watch the Storm I think

Yep, I am changing channels on both games. Go Stormers!!

Had we rolled north i firmly believe it would be a hawks tigers granny. We let a golden opportunity slip this year. :mad:

zgod said:
Had we rolled north i firmly believe it would be a hawks tigers granny. We let a golden opportunity slip this year. :mad:

Main reason I want Norf to lose, otherwise this 'what if' will haunt me.

Swallow just accidentally on purpose knocked his knee into a Weagles players head... It went unnoticed by the commentators and umpires.

It ain't going to be easy Wet Toast, lift !

zgod said:

And if wishes were horses beggars would ride...

zgod said:

Nah...your granny could have beaten the Swans. We would have too. But the pressure would have finished us the next week. Norf well out of the blocks. Weagles will rally.

I hope Cotchin is watching how you beat a tag, especially against a dud like Jacobs