Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

Luke Darcy "this great wast coast team" have I missed something? Average at best
Hawthorn will slap them next week

Ian4 said:
N-O-R-F copping an absolute shafting from the umpires this quarter. Big surprise ::)

15/8 Frees at half time. Its not the ones the Eagles get,i ts always the ones the oppo DONT EVER GET.

Ian4 said:
N-O-R-F copping an absolute shafting from the umpires this quarter. Big surprise ::)

The hometown decisions came thick and fast in the second half of the second quarter.

Ben Brown spudded it up completely in that 2nd quarter. Cost them 2 goals with basic skill errors.

Couldn't hit Higgins with a 2 metre handball that would have resulted in a certain goal and then dropped an easy mark 35 metres out little angle to speak of.

Ridley said:
Ben Brown spudded it up completely in that 2nd quarter. Cost them 2 goals with basic skill errors.

Couldn't hit Higgins with a 2 metre handball that would have resulted in a certain goal and then dropped an easy mark 35 metres out little angle to speak of.

The statue moved? ;D

Hawthorn boys will be sitting back laughing, extra day off n watching these two sides strangle the crap out of one another. Battered n bruised opponents for next week n it looks like the Hawks will only cement a glorious era just that little bit higher.
Quite possibly twelve flags n half a dozen runners up over the last fifty five years, a sniff less than my lifetime. Makes whatever any other team has achieved during this time pale into insignificance. How the hell did this mob go broke n forced to the brink of merger not so long ago n rebound so flaming strongly?

TigerMasochist said:
Hawthorn boys will be sitting back laughing, extra day off n watching these two sides strangle the crap out of one another. Battered n bruised opponents for next week n it looks like the Hawks will only cement a glorious era just that little bit higher.
Quite possibly twelve flags n half a dozen runners up over the last fifty five years, a sniff less than my lifetime. Makes whatever any other team has achieved during this time pale into insignificance. How the hell did this mob go broke n forced to the brink of merger not so long ago n rebound so flaming strongly?
Too true Maso. Just 50 years ago, they were the laughing stock of the VFL.

scottyturnerscurse said:
I hope Ling goes into coaching if only to get him off the TV.
This. The worst since Basil whatever his name is. Nearly bursts his zipper whenever Fyfe plays.

acatman said:
15/8 Frees at half time. Its not the ones the Eagles get,i ts always the ones the oppo DONT EVER GET.

Like Richmond everytime, every single bloody time we play North Melbourne, hey Pussyfoot.

tassiedave said:
This. The worst since Basil whatever his name is. Nearly bursts his zipper whenever Fyfe plays.

The whole Channel 7 team needs an overhaul. Besides Sam Lane and Richo, they're all clowns.