Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 of the 2015 finals...The other Games

Ridley said:
On another note, Ben Brown is a spud. Shows a complete lack of awareness on the ground. The umpire clearly called "not 15 play on" after his opponent marked a kick in North's goal square but dumb arse Ben just stood there with that stupid look on his face and let his opponent play on and 10 seconds later it was in the Eagles forward line.

:hihi

"It's not his night" according to the great Darcy. It's barely ever his night (or day)!!

Really looking forward to Brad's presser. I wonder who or what is going cop the blame for the smacking.

zippadeee said:
What pensioner can North get next year to help them? Newman or Robert Wiley?
Dustin Fletcher's making a comeback. Jealous of Boomer passing him in games played record.

Baloo said:
Really looking forward to Brad's presser. I wonder who or what is going cop the blame for the smacking.

At least Dimma had the guts to say the *smile* word. Let's see if Bradley does due to some dumpiring decisions.

Baloo said:

The roof is open??
The grass is too green??
The moon was too bright??
I thought we were paying Richmond

More angry tonight watching this game then our loss to Norf. What might have been. Can't believe that we lost to this mob.

Ridley said:
They are not playing Richmond so Petrie can't get a kick.
He's actually had a lot of marks and possessions but cannot kick straight tonight so now is just giving it off - too scared to take a shot any more. The difference is WC have put them under a lot of pressure, and with plenty of help from the umps, they've cracked. WC have WON the CB count whereas Norf killed us in that.

What do you have to do to get a free kick against west coast, seriously.