Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

Hmm, watched a little of this, not much, big day in the Tour - 2 HC climbs and finished with a Cat 3 climb. But, the Pog looks like he has it in the bag.

But, I looked at the scores, Adelaide had gone ahead and then lost the lead. Now I find Adelaide won. Was a bit of a toss up for me. If Essendon win it makes it harder for Geelong to finish top 4, but Essendon losing is always a good thing. So hard to decide.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
AFL might need to dream up a new job position for Brad at headquarters.

• Haha
What happened to the Essendon edge! Looks like they've fallen off it:LOL:

• Haha
Deleted.

Totally misread the post I responded to.

Last edited:
Bahahaha EseenDUMB always find a way to *smile* it up! Well done crows good win!

Reactions: 1 users
Same *smile* every year with Essendon.
The media slapping themselves over the 1st half of the year and after the bye Essendon go into free fall and miss the finals.

Go "smile" yourselves Essendon! Another season slipping away after the softest draw you'll ever see. :ROFLMAO:

Doesn't get much better than that.
Its looking good Bluey ................. A Elimination Final defeat will keep the finals win hoodoo going for another 365 days :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
The prerequisite to become a Essendon player is that you need to admire yourself and be selfish.
Is Ferrritt still AA captain??

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Its looking good Bluey ................. A Elimination Final defeat will keep the finals win hoodoo going for another 365 days :mhihi
They won't beat anyone near the 8 let alone in the 8.
They are the same old Essendon..

Reactions: 1 user