Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

That got 4 out of there 6 goals from free kicks..and some real soft ones at that...they wont go deep in September.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Va Thilth had one touch in the second and did not touch the ball in the third. Not fit and maybe has no tank anyway. In-game injury in the first quarter to Adelaide's only defensive aerialist hurt them at last in that quarter. Murray can defend if he's out there.

Keane, having given Esserdun three of its first six goals lifted. Riley O'Brien is not an AFL player.

Dawson seems to be playing for a third team. He's been like that all year. Has he been coaching Thilthorpe in urgency?

Wow...turned on to watch in 3rd quarter...since...10 to 0 frees to Bummers while I have watched. 4 goals from frees. Wow. Massive bias.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Just switched over for the first time tonight. First thing I heard was that moron BT call Durham "Dar-ham" and that was enough for me.

The guy is just a fat neck moron.