Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

We were legitimate flag challengers from 17 to 20 and fortunately won 3 flags. The cats have been challenging from 07 to current and still going strong while we may have to see a 10 year rebuild.

How many flags did Geelong win from 2017 on compared to our three? I forget

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just a few years? Jesus christ, Should have got FOF, they would have kept us in perpetual premierships. It’s like some people prefer us being down so they can lay the boots in.
People do seem to forget that we made finals in 2013,14,15,17,18,19,20 and 22.
That’s 8 final series in 10 years

Reactions: 14 users
How many flags did Geelong win from 2017 on compared to our three? I forget
How many flags did they win from 2011? The perennial prelim chokers. Their fans are worse than ours and wanted Scott’s head several times over that period.

Reactions: 3 users
Yes TS, some of our finest moment's have come when we played Geelong. That goal!
I don’t think any team can fluke a flag, but no team can do it 3 times in 4 years. We were dominant in that ‘17 to ‘20 period. Ironically our most dominant year (18 wins out of 22) ended with us being knocked out at the PF stage.

Reactions: 2 users
Tige's only got 58,000 in our home game a couple of weeks against Carlton and most of them where Carlton now that is poor!
Freezing cold Sunday arvo death slot and a team ravaged by injuries and horrendous form. 58k not too bad all things considered.

Crowds for all teams drop off when they are performing like rubbish.

Reactions: 5 users
Was it Derwane that just said that "it's really bizarre" that if the ARC cannot determine whether the ball was touched, the goal umpire's original call is upheld?

Reactions: 1 users
You can certainly see a coached side. Clarko putting them through classic growing pains. He will unleash the shackles at some stage and allow them to run.

Hawks with Calsher Dear, 18 year old key forward, at pick 56. Daylight robbery.

Geelol could win the flag. That is what rebuilding on the run looks like.

We are amateurs.
Unlikely. They have a soft draw so likely to finish top 4 but they will be out in straight sets. Pies were at half strength.

Cats will be found out in finals. Old, slow, average. And a coach that loses more often than wins finals.

Cannot wait until they fail again.

Reactions: 4 users
Harry wtf we have ‘fallen flat after just a few years’ - 3 premierships.
Saints only ever won 1, Bulldogs 2 - or are you taking the p1ss
Yeh, seems to love a side that fails in most big games. No difference between 2nd and 10th for mine. It's flags or nothing.

I am looking forward to seeing the next premiership side develop for the tigers.

Reactions: 1 user
2 dumb *smile* flogs can't even see an OTF metres in front them in Dorks game. These flogs have become the laughter of the world.

• Haha