Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

Geelol could win the flag. That is what rebuilding on the run looks like.

We are amateurs.
They won't go close
Yeah your right they do have good kids Holmes Dempsey Henry But they have some duds kolojazzni, Atkins, Rohan. Duncan is a liability now too, he is finished.
Sydney would beat them by 8 goals
Carlton by 10+ goals
Even Brisbane would beat them.

*we almost beat them

Collingwood traded its Round Two pick (34) and its Future Round One pick (currently pick 8) to Fremantle for Lachie *smile*.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: A first and 2nd rounder for an average forward pocket lol lol lol
100%
Why isn't Kano onto this.
There list is about to fly off the cliff

Reactions: 1 user
Harry wtf we have ‘fallen flat after just a few years’ - 3 premierships.
Saints only ever won 1, Bulldogs 2 - or are you taking the p1ss
3 Flags, some clubs havent won 2 let alone 3 in 4 yrs.
I'm still king.
Still wearing B2B goodies and Tshirts.
Not 1 comment. We are the best of the last 20 yrs.

Reactions: 7 users
The filth have lost 3 games in a row, love it

Had they lost to North which they should've after being 54 points down they would be 2 games out of the 8 now and doubt they would make it with that run home. Their % is also low 102.9

Their last 6 games.
Hawks
Tigers
Blues
Swans
Lions
Dees
They will beat Hawthorn us Melbourne and they always beat Carlton.
They shouldn't be on 36pts. They should be on 32.

Giants should beat Tigers & Lions should beat Eagles. That will put Pies a game and percentage outside the 8. I reckon Hawks will roll them. Pity they didn't lose 1 of their draws or 3 x 6-point ball game wins.

Some Pie supporters are calling for coach to be sacked.
Has Mr Smily got a plan B
You can't have your half back flankers constantly kicking the ball off the ground.
It may work once but won't work every single time.
5 times last night Collingwood defenders choose to soccer kick rather trying to pick up the ball.

Only 73,000. Bumwood home game.

The Bums have given up. Heh heh heh....

Tige's only got 58,000 in our home game a couple of weeks against Carlton and most of them where Carlton now that is poor!

Reactions: 1 users
Has Mr Smily got a plan B
You can't have your half back flankers constantly kicking the ball off the ground.
It may work once but won't work every single time.
5 times last night Collingwood defenders choose to soccer kick rather trying to pick up the ball.
I reckon kicking off the ground works to advantage 20% of the time. Such a low percentage play, I don't know why so many do it.

They will beat Hawthorn us Melbourne and they always beat Carlton.
They shouldn't be on 36pts. They should be on 32.

Not sure about that, they dont seem to be playing well. I reckon Carlton will flog them. Hawks 50/50 and dees 50/50

Ahree should be on 32, north should not have let slip that game after being 54 points up

Why does Craig McRae always sound like he's speaking with half a mouthful of food?

• Haha
Why does Craig McRae always sound like he's speaking with half a mouthful of food?
They are already coming for him.
18 weeks after winning a flag.
*No plan B
*What's he doing playing Moore on the 3rd best foward??
*He dosent swap the midfield group
*what player has improved this year?
*Get Leppa back and get rid of Roughhead
*Why would we give up so much for Shultz when we had a better player already?
*Any chance we get a tall foward
*when we are asking when Cox is back, you know we are in trouble
*make Dac's captain now

It's beautiful...

Last edited:
  • Love
We were legitimate flag challengers from 17 to 20 and fortunately won 3 flags. The cats have been challenging from 07 to current and still going strong while we may have to see a 10 year rebuild.
This Geelong can do no wrong V we were a flukey flash in the pan is crazy Trump-esque negative spin.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Not sure about that, they dont seem to be playing well. I reckon Carlton will flog them. Hawks 50/50 and dees 50/50

Ahree should be on 32, north should not have let slip that game after being 54 points up
Reckon Hawks 70/30. Hawks had a poor game against Geelong but won their previous 5 including Lions & Giants. Hawks are in pretty good form. Will be interesting to see how they perform against Freo.

They are already coming for him.
18 weeks after winning a flag.
*No plan B
*What's he doing playing Moore on the 3rd best foward??
*He dosent swap the midfield group
*what player has improved this year?
*Get Leppa back and get rid of Roughhead
*Why would we give up so much for Shultz when we had a better player already?
*Any chance we get a tall foward
*when we are asking when Cox is back, you know we are in trouble
*make Dac's captain now

It's beautiful...
To get that team last year to win a flag he is a brilliant coach. Had an absolute crapload of luck but they got it done.

The team just isn’t that strong / has any material depth. Daicos a freak, Moore a rock and hill a great small forward. Degoey for some moments. Everyone else a role player / aging star…. No KPF

Still riding luck to even be where they are this year.

Reactions: 3 users
Tige's only got 58,000 in our home game a couple of weeks against Carlton and most of them where Carlton now that is poor!
It is poor. But pretty natural. I have a theory on the cycle of fans jumping on and off. After a period of success, losing is hard to take, almost like going into shock, a lot jump off, its human nature. Then as fans start to accept the reality of the situation, and realise the side is in development and the only way is up, they steadily jump back on.

Our fans are as good as any, but it happens to every side to some extent.

Reactions: 2 users