Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

I don’t think any team can fluke a flag, but no team can do it 3 times in 4 years. We were dominant in that ‘17 to ‘20 period. Ironically our most dominant year (18 wins out of 22) ended with us being knocked out at the PF stage.
Dominant is an understatement. The 10 finals we won in 2017, 2019 & 2020 averaged a winning margin of over 6 goals per game. Last year Pies won their first finals by a combined 12 points.

Reactions: 2 users
Geez Chol is lucky his team mates are playing so well early in this last quarter and covering his softness. Ball has gone in 4 times and each time he has been abjectly uncompetitive.

Reactions: 1 users
OOTF
Throw by Breust not paid
In the back by Breust not paid (goal)

That said, Freo not really looking like the top two side they are wanting to be.

OOTF
Throw by Breust not paid
In the back by Breust not paid (goal)

That said, Freo not really looking like the top two side they are wanting to be.
Blatant throw by Breust. Clear as day. Play on!!

It was clearly out on the full in real time and the replay proved it. Both umpires standing right near it and got it wrong.

Yeah they’ve as good as ever aren’t they Dillon? What a joke.
It's all grey Riddles. It's all grey.

• Haha
In the final analysis, elated that Collingwood is deprived of a B2B opportunity.
Collingwood is the only team that disgusts me, then Carlton.
Remember in the final H&A round of 2017 that Geelong defeated GWS, which meant we had a MCG Qualifying final, instead of playing GWS or Adelaide interstate.

nick Watson ice-in-veins celebration at 6.19 for the year is a bit of a stretch?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Gonna be a good side the Hawks. Some very good young players. Just need to replace Chol; still way too soft for a key forward. His teammates covered him in the last quarter.

Newcombe is a star.

Geez Chol is lucky his team mates are playing so well early in this last quarter and covering his softness. Ball has gone in 4 times and each time he has been abjectly uncompetitive.
He came off the bench and instead of tackling the player turned to umpire and started complaining whilst ball was still in play.

That Hawthorn list build, boy they got it right.

nick Watson ice-in-veins celebration at 6.19 for the year is a bit of a stretch?
This little *smile* is gonna overtake Papley, Zorko, Dangerwank EVERYBODY as the most hated player in it.

Reactions: 4 users