Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

3 GLORIOUS WEEKENDS in a row ............................................ Them Wankers losing is all it takes to bring joy back to my life

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Professor Fly must get back to the castle and make a different lotion for these bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
3 GLORIOUS WEEKENEDS in a row ............................................ Them Wankers losing is all it takes to bring hoy to my life
Mr Smily is gone, no more jumping around like a tosser. Now we have Screenshot_20240712_223713_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Lipinski
Foreskin Elliot
Shultz
Frampton
Kruger
Richards (not sure why they are talking him up)
Markov
The headless chook Noble
Penderbury is no better then Cotchin last year, I don't hear the media telling him to retire.
Sidebottom is finished.

They might join us shorty

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
3 GLORIOUS WEEKENDS in a row ............................................ Them Wankers losing is all it takes to bring joy back to my life
A Friday night loss makes it all the sweeter.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Geelol could win the flag. That is what rebuilding on the run looks like.

We are amateurs.

We are amateurs.
They have barely had an injury all
Year. Cam Guthrie and Dandgerfield for a while that’s it.
It’s not that hard to understand

Reactions: 4 users
Collingwood traded its Round Two pick (34) and its Future Round One pick (currently pick 8) to Fremantle for Lachie *smile*.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: A first and 2nd rounder for an average forward pocket lol lol lol

• Haha
  • Love
I have been telling some pies folks you guys are stuffed in 2 years when you drop back down the ladder with half your side either too old or retired. Currently, pies have the oldest list then the cats. Cats also will fall in 2 years.

Both will need to rebuild right when Tassie gets all the picks lol

Collingwood traded its Round Two pick (34) and its Future Round One pick (currently pick 8) to Fremantle for Lachie *smile*.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: A first and 2nd rounder for an average forward pocket lol lol lol
They should have kept Ginnivan

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

We are amateurs.
Yep they've been challenging for flags during the past 20 years and are still going strong whereas we've fallen flat after just a few years.

Reactions: 1 users
Yep they've been challenging for flags during the past 20 years and are still going strong whereas we've fallen flat after just a few years.
Harry wtf we have ‘fallen flat after just a few years’ - 3 premierships.
Saints only ever won 1, Bulldogs 2 - or are you taking the p1ss

Might be a toss up between the Swannies & Bluebaggers to win the flag.
If the Blues win through their finals, to finish second, they have a home ground advantage.

Hope its the swans cant handle the blues like i can't handle the pies