Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

When's the last time we saw this

View attachment 23336
Apparently never. I saw a statement earlier in the week, that the Tiges are the only club in the AFL to have never been sat 18th on the ladder at the end of a round.
True. I was holding off posting that this season in case I jinxed it :ROFLMAO:
Until this season, we were the ONLY team not to have been in 17th or 18th position on the ladder at any point during the season. We are the last team to have occupied 18th position. And (at least until tonight’s game possibly) , we are still the only team not to be 18th at the end of a round during the season

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
:clap1:rotfl2 Dimma didn’t check the warranty on his ‘new toys’ - they malfunction at Marvel.

Oh wait, so did the tigers struggle to play there under Dimma. Where is the mirror as it appears there could be a common denominator there somewhere……… some things don’t change.

Pick 1…………..:peepwall

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Dimma Hardwick
'I would like to apologise to all GC fans, I made a mistake at the start of the year I said I had 85% of a premiership team ALREADY here, it was meant to be 8.5%, I'm sorry"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
What a *smile* effort from the throwdogs. Great to see them stink it up. Soft club with a dud coach who loves talking tough and playing victim.
Dogs are rubbish; not hard rubbish bot soft garbage. Very confident that Port would win today.

Reactions: 2 users
We’re last
With all our injuries we have no option but to stay there

Reactions: 1 user
What a *smile* effort from the throwdogs. Great to see them stink it up. Soft club with a dud coach who loves talking tough and playing victim.
Do you know what this means???
A week full of 'A top 4 list not in the 8"
We have to listen to every day next week.

As good as pick one sounds I find it hard to celebrate winning a wooden spoon (if it comes to pass) 4 years after winning a flag. Not sure if that has ever happened before; if it has it would’ve been a long time ago. That is some fall from grace and nothing to celebrate.

Obviously we’ve had horrendous injuries but regardless it’s disappointing to have fallen so far so fast. Particularly when the club’s stated ambition was that we wouldn’t bottom out. We’ve been deadset putrid this year.

Reactions: 6 users
As good as pick one sounds I find it hard to celebrate winning a wooden spoon (if it comes to pass) 4 years after winning a flag. Not sure if that has ever happened before; if it has it would’ve been a long time ago. That is some fall from grace and nothing to celebrate.

Obviously we’ve had horrendous injuries but regardless it’s disappointing to have fallen so far so fast. Particularly when the club’s stated ambition was that we wouldn’t bottom out. We’ve been deadset putrid this year.
#1 pick will make up for all that hurt

Reactions: 3 users

We need to find a Rozzeee & Bulters in this draft
I