Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

Expect North to ease up and just lose against the Suns

Reactions: 1 users
Norf should win this, everything in their favour. But you just know they will *smile* themselves at some stage.

Just hope the flakey GC continue their pissweak away form.

Norf should win this, everything in their favour. But you just know they will *smile* themselves at some stage.

Just hope the flakey GC continue their pissweak away form.
Be shocked if Norf lose from here. You know who I reckon would be great for Norf? Jagga.

What a *smile* effort from the throwdogs. Great to see them stink it up. Soft club with a dud coach who loves talking tough and playing victim.

Reactions: 1 users
Norf have completely outplayed them, yet cannot help but be completely panicked when it comes to winning the game

Dumb dumb dumb decisions by almost every norf player

Is there a Sheezel in the draft? I'd love one of him, just good at everything he does, he'll be used in a similar way to Shaun Burgoyne, Struggling half forward, move him there, struggling in the midfield, move him there, struggling down back, move him there.

Reactions: 4 users