Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Crows have jumped Carlton with the first four goals. Their pressure is actually very good, not just good for a bottom side. I'm sure we won't be lax in our preparation though.

Go Crows! If they win they move on to 12 points equal with North, no hope that They would look to win next week and give up the No 1 pick in the ND to North plus all Other drafts too!

Reactions: 1 user
Adelaide will not a ‘walk in the park’ next week at the deck with the returning Tex.

Irrespective of last position, a player has pride. They wouldn’t want their first spoon in their history. I know I wouldn’t want to be associated with that!

Only my reasoning.

Last edited:
Don't know that we can assume anything about other teams wanting to win or not.

Maybe Port will be tempted to tank the last game against Collingwood and get us at home instead of Geelong, who absolutely pantsed them?

Maybe Port will be tempted to tank the last game against Collingwood and get us at home instead of Geelong, who absolutely pantsed them?
Doubt that Lee.
Fraught with danger and mindset wrong.
Again it’s how I would think as a player who has pride’.

Doubt Port would do that.

We,LL get a good idea of what the Crows are thinking at the selection table I'd if there's a raft of "outs" and "managed"

Things invariably turn to *smile* once you start to engineer outcomes....
If nothing else, today will reinforce that Adelaide is no pushover and we'll need to fully prepare for them as they attempt to derail our run!

Things invariably turn to *smile* once you start to engineer outcomes....
If nothing else, today will reinforce that Adelaide is no pushover and we'll need to fully prepare for them as they attempt to derail our run!
100%. Make no mistake, next week is a massive danger game. If we are even marginally off, we’ll get done.

Adelaide will not a ‘walk in the park’ next week at the deck with the returning Tex.

Irrespective of last position, a player has pride. They wouldn’t want their first spoon in their history. I know I wouldn’t want to be associated with that!

Only my reasoning.
Agree. But, Carlton are not applying any pressure on the Crows player with the ball. If we bring our pressure game I'm sure Adelaide will make a lot more mistakes and become exposed.

We will have to be at or very near our best, which is a good thing going into a finals campaign.......

Reactions: 1 users
On a totally different subject but at least game related.... is anyone having an issue with Kayo at the moment

I love how the types of Morris, Browne and on this occasion Jon Ralph seem to be able to decree the outcomes of possible transgressions by a player (and how the MRO often seems to agree).

Only my reasoning.
Yep, I reckon it’ll be tough for 3 quarters before we pull away in the last by 4-5 goal region.

On a totally different subject but at least game related.... is anyone having an issue with Kayo at the moment
Yep it is not responding, frozen etc etc. So instead I'm watching replay tigers Pussies I recorded!

Reactions: 1 users