Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Just watched the post game and Brad Johnson agreed with him being dropped. How many flags did he win again? Lol
Apart from the chick with the rocking chassis that hosts it, that show is absolutely pathetic. Johnson and Lewis are complete wet blankets; offer zero footy insight. She asked Lewis who was gonna win the flag and he basically named every team in the 8 :rotfl2“Oh it’s just so open:rolleyes:

When she pressed them they both said Geelong, Port or Brisbane:rotfl2

Oh, and after 2 weeks of everyone lamenting how *smile* Melbourne are after losses to Sydney and Freo apparently they are now right back in it :rolleyes:

The standard of footy journalism; wow..................

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Apart from the chick with the rocking chassis that hosts it, that show is absolutely pathetic. Johnson and Lewis are complete wet blankets; over zero footy insight. She asked Lewis who was gonna win the flag and he basically named every team in the 8 :rotfl2“Oh it’s just so open:rolleyes:

Oh, and after 2 weeks of everyone lamenting how *smile* Melbourne are after losses to Sydney and Freo apparently they are now right back in it :rolleyes:

Kath Loughnan is nice. Guys like Johnson and Lewis have goldfish memories, if it happened more than 12 hours ago they’ve forgotten about it.

Reactions: 2 users
Apart from the chick with the rocking chassis that hosts it, that show is absolutely pathetic. Johnson and Lewis are complete wet blankets; over zero footy insight. She asked Lewis who was gonna win the flag and he basically named every team in the 8 :rotfl2“Oh it’s just so open:rolleyes:

Johnson hates us with a passion.
He didn't flinch when she asked him who will make the GF, Port and Geelong.
Not sure why lewis is on TV.
A nothing footballer/ plastic enforcer who was lucky to play at the good club.
He made a huge difference at Melbourne

Surprised how dreary Lewis is on TV post-retirement. Always found him interesting when he was on AFL360 as a player.
I don't think there is an ex-player in the media who offers less. Reckon I could say what he does.

Reactions: 3 users
Surprised how dreary Lewis is on TV post-retirement. Always found him interesting when he was on AFL360 as a player.
I don't think there is an ex-player in the media who offers less. Reckon I could say what he does.
Yep Jordan Lewis is really really boring. Brad Johnson is really really stupid.

Reactions: 1 user
Agree. Offers nothing. And very anti Richmond.

Kath Loughnan is nice. Guys like Johnson and Lewis have goldfish memories, if it happened more than 12 hours ago they’ve forgotten about it.

Yeah Kath is good, shame she has nothing to work with with the rest of them.

Reactions: 1 users
They should have dropped that bludger in Cameron.

He isn't worth more then 600k.
He is nothing like he was when he first started.
Its going to be a clearance sale in the Western part of Sydney this november.
Congilio, @ Carlton
Cameron @ Geelong
Green & Perryman @ Tiggies

What chance carlton beating the crows today by 10 goals and and the dogs losing to hawks putting them into the 8?

I suppose Melbourne are now odds on favourites for the flag?
Unbackable. Raging certainties.

Apparently Dusty can't play in the hub FIFA 2020 playstation challenge today, cos he's studying tapes of Petracca - just trying to take his game to that next level.

• Haha
  • Wow
GWS just shot themselves in the foot’ by dropping their captain to make a statement. He plays , they win. There are other players who should have been dropped before their ‘captain’. You don’t dropped your captain. My view.

Melb scored what the last 4/5 goals.

GWS just shot themselves in the foot’ by dropping their captain to make a statement. He plays , they win. There are other players who should have been dropped before their ‘captain’. You don’t dropped your captain. My view.

Melb scored what the last 4/5 goals.
Jeremy cameron looking completely disinterested. Leon Cameron openly saying he's battling with hub life - and they drop their captain!

Jeremy cameron looks like a petulant flog. On the podium for worst blokes in the afl for mine with De Gooey and Taylor adams. Honourable mentions to Greg Brian and the Tomahawk.

Rant over

Freo are a bit stiff. Denied a win against Carlton which would have had them right in the mix.

Jeremy cameron looking completely disinterested. Leon Cameron openly saying he's battling with hub life - and they drop their captain!

Jeremy cameron looks like a petulant flog. On the podium for worst blokes in the afl for mine with De Gooey and Taylor adams. Honourable mentions to Greg Brian and the Tomahawk.

Rant over

Mitch Robinson by the Flemington straight for me.