Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Besides from only one team appearing to be playing at the moment at Metricon, seems okay for me.
Cheers mate... can't get the AFL at the moment but can watch every other sport.... hope it doesn't think I'm a *smile* Carlton supporter!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Teague Train really off the rails now, maybe not the tyro coach some think he is. Some teams really want the early break and no finals.

Reactions: 2 users
I love how the types of Morris, Browne and on this occasion Jon Ralph seem to be able to decree the outcomes of possible transgressions by a player (and how the MRO often seems to agree).
It shitted me watching Ralph talk about multiple Mumford incidents and laughing them off as mummy moments. If that was Tom Lynch ..............

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
It shitted me watching Ralph talk about multiple Mumford incidents and laughing them off as mummy moments. If that was Tom Lynch ..............
Yeah, Brad Johnson also laughed as did the commentators last night. Bizarre.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Surely the snorta gets a week for pretending to punch the ball when he whacked Gawn in the back of the head?

If that's Lynch... Shocking convenes a special night court sitting!

Next week won’t be no walk in the park!
Yep Adelaide Oval is almost as bad as Chernobyl Stadium to us. As dominant as we’ve been the last 4 seasons the Crows have beaten us the last 3 years there and Port twice in the same period.

With the Crows finally starting to find some form we’ll have to be near the top of our game next week.

Yep Adelaide Oval is almost as bad as Chernobyl Stadium to us. As dominant as we’ve been the last 4 seasons the Crows have beaten us the last 3 years there and Port twice in the same period.

With the Crows finally starting to find some form we’ll have to be near the top of our game next week.

Good prep.
Port will have time to think who they want to play. Thanks to Hocking.
The port Collingwood game should've been on Saturday too.

Reactions: 1 user

Oddly enough this result will mean if Adelaide were to somehow topple us next week, they'd lose pick #1 to North.

I didn’t realise Mitch McGovern was playing today.

• Wow
When is Dwayne gunna stop barracking and trying to get Carlton up?