Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Drugs making others look like all conquering outfits.

They made the cats look specials last week now the Kochies this week.

Geez they arse alot of goals at home Port we will slap them all over the Gabba.

they get a pretty solid frost up at Stanthorpe, and their wine is pretty good on chips
2001 went up,for the H&A game v Lions. Then did a loop through Stanthorpe...as A Vic was amused at the brochures promoting it a winter getaway....log fires and all. But the night before in Warwick it was frigid.

Reactions: 1 user
2001 went up,for the H&A game v Lions. Then did a loop through Stanthorpe...as A Vic was amused at the brochures promoting it a winter getaway....log fires and all. But the night before in Warwick it was frigid.

yeah it gets proper, granite-splitting cold out there. -5 deg

and every bottle of wine produced out there is exceptionally *smile*.

I don't understand why they bother. they grow great apples, make cider.

Reactions: 1 users
Sporting news: Port Adelaide have put the league on notice after their dominating win over essendrugs.

amazing

• Wow
Tom Green looking miserable, very disconnected. Huge whispers he's very disillusioned with GWS, conflict with Leon Cameron**

** Note: complete fabrication by me. No basis in truth whatsoever....but I reckon Tom Browne will still run with it.

Could get the ball rolling for us

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Brave win by Melbourne against the most talented team in the league.

• Haha
Cameron might not be want to be planning too far ahead at this rate .....dude got handed the Lamborghini and has dead set crashed it. with the help of the RFC.

Can u imagine a worse team culture, than dropping your capatain in a do or die clash, then losing? A total club killer IMO. Totally undermined ur own leadership structure

Can u imagine a worse team culture, than dropping your capatain in a do or die clash, then losing? A total club killer IMO. Totally undermined ur own leadership structure
Coniglio should never have been dropped. His form wasn't as bad as being made out so there has to be more to it.

I did a ladder predictor a few weeks ago and got that outcome. If that happens I think 3rd and 4th will be heading to the prelim. Top 2 will need to play in the 2nd week of finals.
That’s what happened last year.

Just watched the post game and Brad Johnson agreed with him being dropped. How many flags did he win again? Lol

Reactions: 1 users