Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Now just need Port to beat the filth (AKA PIES) next week to remain on top and send cats to AO

We will beat the crows too much riding on it, thus we will play the Lions at the gabba

Reactions: 2 users
Now just need Port to beat the filth (AKA PIES) next week to remain on top and send cats to AO

We will beat the crows too much riding on it, thus we will play the Lions at the gabba
The cats will beat port in a final.

Reactions: 1 user

I did a ladder predictor a few weeks ago and got that outcome. If that happens I think 3rd and 4th will be heading to the prelim. Top 2 will need to play in the 2nd week of finals.

Reactions: 1 users
Gee Whiz v Deez the most important game left in the round.

Ok now lets see which one of these 2 busted outfits want to play finals.

This game could go two ways for GWS.

I remember when Wallace dropped Darren *smile*. Geelong smashed us.

This unites GWS ( dropping their captain ) or they just don’t give a yelp because of it.

Look at Melbourne go!
Anyone reckon they’re finals bound next year?

They lose this and could be his last game if they look at his hit on Gawn! He can go back to shoving straws up his nose... sniper!

Reactions: 1 users
This Baker spud from Melbourne has to go.

There's only room for one Baker in the AFL.

Accept no imitations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users