Round 17 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - other games

stripes17 said:
Or Treloar you would think. Some Carlton supporters think they are a chance because he used to barrack for them.
They look shocking.
We never dismantle teams over four quarters like this. Had our chance to do it last week and when we played Carlton we made them look better than they are.

Shows the difference between us and hawthorn. Our mindset.

We are just not ruthless when we have a team on the ropes. We sit back become complacent and just admire ourselves. That 4th quarter last week was just so frustrating to watch.

Hawks only a sly 20 goals in front. Might work well for us next week.

Forward line has been over worked due to no pressure.
Back line may catch cold, after standing and looking at the ball in the other half of the ground.

God we need all the help we can get for next week.

Feel a bit sorry for Blues bloke.

What an insipid effort!! This is worse than Neeld's rubbished team. Not looking good for Barker's chances to become coach.

Geez have a listen to the commentators tonight , I know Hawthorn are good but Give it a rest especially Ling .

The current Richmond is only just getting used to winning consistently, so is this supporter.
We're not at mauling ability this year, althoughI id love one against gc.

Crowd around 26,000
Not many of the hawks 70,000 members turned up by the looks. They must have gone to the soccer.

Attendance was a whopping 26k. Chances of the AFL seeing sense in the final round and pushing the Hawks / Carlton game back to Etihad and letting us play our home game at the G against North. Surely they would expect FAR more supporters to come to our game than theirs?

willo said:
Crowd around 26,000
Not many of the hawks 70,000 members turned up by the looks. They must have gone to the soccer.

Animal pets and furniture are not allowed at the footy.

Tigerflag2008 said:
Was orourke any good?

Not impressed by him at all. Was a weak link I thought. Kicked a nice goal, but thought he lacked composure. Had quite a few turnovers, think would be found out in September.

Think it was Richo's 250th v Port in 2007 when we had all the past greats there. Afterwards Geoff Raines said, "We're not very good, are we?"

Good to see Carlton plumbing the depths.