Round 17 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - other games

Yarran is a s soft sooky player. Those who are interested in him should just watch his half arsed attempts and the way he looks at his team mates as though it's their fault for his lacklustre efforts.
No way would I want him at Richmond.

zgod said:
Yarran is a s soft sooky player. Those who are interested in him should just watch his half arsed attempts and the way he looks at his team mates as though it's their fault for his lacklustre efforts.
No way would I want him at Richmond.

Yeah he has been terrible.

I wonder if he is playing like a bloke with one foot out the door?

Haw on 168.4% at the moment. In 2nd spot. There will be no mercy on the carlscum as % is crucial for 2nd spot if west c drop a game

scottyturnerscurse said:
This is great and the fixture is repeated in round 23.

I reckon thats off the table for a friday night game now. Maybe move the Tiges game to Friday night.

mrposhman said:
Surely Kreuzer won't want to sign on with this rabble for next year!!
Or Treloar you would think. Some Carlton supporters think they are a chance because he used to barrack for them.
They look shocking.
We never dismantle teams over four quarters like this. Had our chance to do it last week and when we played Carlton we made them look better than they are.