Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Freo shitting themselves, don't want it

Umps had put the whistle away. 4 HTBs in a row against Sydney there, what a farce.

Hah hah hah..

Full credit to Pee-o. Did their best to blow it but winning at the SCG is a big effort. Sucks for our draft picks though.

McDonald is VERY overrated. Not just that last kick, but just generally week to week.

Reactions: 2 users
Freo won it in spite of themselves. A fair few very dumb moments in that last couple of minutes. Draper got them home.

That Sydney bloke couldn’t even kick it 55 metres to register a score and he knew he couldn’t.

I blame the stand rule cause if the siren hadn’t sounded he could have run around the mark and made the distance.

How *smile* is Taylor Adams. Absolute butcher hack. Had the ball in the middle late and instead of hitting a target grubbed the ball along the ground straight to a Freo defender.

• Haha
Good on Collingwood
Grundy jibbs it and drops a mark.
Adams grubbers a kick inside 50 and the dud they are chasing dosent even score.
Sydney won't win it

That Sydney bloke couldn’t even kick it 55 metres to register a score and he knew he couldn’t.

I blame the stand rule cause if the siren hadn’t sounded he could have run around the mark and made the distance.
Key forward and you can’t kick 50 metres? Very ordinary McDonald. Terrible effort; hardly even travelled 40 metres.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

The 50 line isn't a 50 metre at the SCG. It's more 47-48metres

Good on Collingwood
Grundy jibbs it and drops a mark.
Adams grubbers a kick inside 50 and the dud they are chasing dosent even score.
Sydney won't win it
That was poor from all three. Grundy needs to take those marks. It was uncontested but he panicked. Adams is a hack.

Reactions: 1 user
Draper's last Q was very impressive. Never noticed him other than the haircut until now. Game on the line, Sydney mids pumping it in, Great skill, pace and temprament. Wow.

Reactions: 1 users
Draper's last Q was very impressive. Never noticed him other than the haircut until now. Game on the line, Sydney mids pumping it in, Great skill, pace and temprament. Wow.
Yep did very well. McLean helped him by refusing to play in front.

Sydney should trade MacDonald. Big bloke but he has no physical presence.

Grundy is a cat. Hates playing against physical rucks.