Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Terrible stuff from ANB but at the other end of the ground Langdon and Oliver made some horrible decisions and execution. Comical.

Reactions: 1 users
*smile* me. I was riding the Deez like they wore yellow and black.

I hate the Lions so much.

Reactions: 4 users
May and Lever always sooking and pissing and moaning and appointing blame to every other campaigner.

Dees on the verge of collapsing or imploding.

That win would've got Melbourne right back on track, now they might ruin themselves.

That said they aint winning it without Petracca anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
May and Lever always sooking and pissing and moaning and appointing blame to every other campaigner.

That win would've got Melbourne right back on track, now they might ruin themselves
Like 2 bitches fighting. Season's done for Snowbourne. Sack Goodie.

• Haha

That win would've got Melbourne right back on track, now they might ruin themselves
Aren't we over it?? Every single week??
Are they married??

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

That win would've got Melbourne right back on track, now they might ruin themselves.

Total bitches both of them. Seem like really *smile* blokes. Melbourne FC deserves them.

Glad to see some other team do a Richmond and bring down heartbreak on themselves

Reactions: 1 users
Can’t stand Brisbane but anyway suck *smile* Egobourne.

How’s that dynasty going? They’ve won as many finals as us since 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Terrible stuff from ANB but at the other end of the ground Langdon and Oliver made some horrible decisions and execution. Comical.
Not as bad as the stuff-ups by Hipwood/Daniher/Cameron/Bailey.

They've only beaten 8th placed Geelong in the top 8 who look like dropping out. If you can't beat top 8 you can't really make it. Rubbish percentage too.