Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

How *smile* is Taylor Adams. Absolute butcher hack. Had the ball in the middle late and instead of hitting a target grubbed the ball along the ground straight to a Freo defender.
Also gave away frees and a 50m; probably cost his team 2/3 goals. Not surprised that Zips liked because he has abused him for his kicking for years, and totally justified.
His misplaced plastic tough guy stuff is also woeful. Skunks can't say it publicly, but must be so rapt they got rid of him. What a hack.

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood’s run at the end of games is astonishing. To borrow a phrase from another sport in another era, ‘extraterrestrial’.

The Huns are panic personified. Making so many mistakes ... like bombing it to King in 3 0n 1s. Nuts. Mac Andrew has little idea what to do in crisis. Turning it over constantly.
But there's hope!

Great thinking in the last couple of minutes by the Huns. Beat these scumbags to their own game.

Daicos, utterly ascendant for about 12 mins, 12 mins of football just on another plane, is suddenly, INEXPLICABLY, taken out of the centre. Don't tell me he was gassed.