Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Melbourne have wasted a generation.

Poor list management is part of it ( Harrison Petty for two first rounders, you never say no. Lesson for us with Daniel Rioli) but it’s poor coaching mostly. How do you still have a dysfunctional forward line after three years? How is Matt Jefferson not getting a look? How do you not take Nate Caddy if you don’t think Jefferson is the answer? Plug your biggest weakness.

Huge changes needed now.

Reactions: 1 users
Melbourne have wasted a generation.

Poor list management is part of it ( Harrison Petty for two first rounders, you never say no. Lesson for us with Daniel Rioli) but it’s poor coaching mostly. How do you still have a dysfunctional forward line after three years? How is Matt Jefferson not getting a look? How do you not take Nate Caddy if you don’t think Jefferson is the answer? Plug your biggest weakness.

Huge changes needed now.
Happy for Smelbourne to continue down their pathway for another couple of seasons and try to rebuild their list while Taswegia are pillaging the draft. Another dynasty of mediocrity beckons.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Fritsch burnt a teammate or two in his botched dying-moments snapshot from miles out.

And how foolish of Neal-Bullen to more or less score a try over the boundary line in an attempt to kill the footy, resulting in the McLuggage match-winner.

They are a team of individuals - a cooked team of individuals.

They're lucky (fortunate may be a better word here?) to have pinched one flag, to be brutally honest. They won't be winning "smile" for a while, and certainly not with this group.

Reactions: 2 users
You are getting it. Two brilliant crumb goals in a row and Dogs have just realised they are gonna have to work today, which as we know they don't like doing.

Quick start by the Dockers at Sydney. We always meet the in-form teams. Away at WA next week we could get hammered.

Good game at the Dump in the Franco Cozzo Cup.

Fritsch burnt a teammate or two in his botched dying-moments snapshot from miles out.

And how foolish of Neal-Bullen to more or less score a try over the boundary line in an attempt to kill the footy, resulting in the McLuggage match-winner.

They are a team of individuals - a cooked team of individuals.

They're lucky (fortunate may be a better word here?) to have pinched one flag, to be brutally honest. They won't be winning "smile" for a while, and certainly not with this group.
To be fair it was "I'm an Individual" vs "So Am I".

• Haha
Quick start by the Dockers at Sydney. We always meet the in-form teams. Away at WA next week we could get hammered.

Good game at the Dump in the Franco Cozzo Cup.
Quite frankly I hope Norf put us out of our misery today with a win.

A bit lucky not to be 4-5g down but norf kept fighting there and almost got one back at the end. Not quite sure how many more of this list they need to churn, but it's a lot less than it used to be. Dogs will win this cos they've got an all timer out there simple as that.

Bizarre moment before. Big Darcy tackle on Heeney. Heeney tried to step him, fend him, because he's a big lumbering ruck, Darcy stuck the tackle in a vice like grip. Ball up! HTB all day. Commentators made no comment, bizarre.

Pee-o have f’d this up. They’re done.

How often do you see teams blow big leads nowadays. Last night another example.