Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Bloody hell. Betting the effluent readings have gone way up this week on the GC beaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Draper's last Q was very impressive. Never noticed him other than the haircut until now. Game on the line, Sydney mids pumping it in, Great skill, pace and temprament. Wow.
Quite reminiscent of the bloke whose jumper he wears, Michael Johnson.

And how about Maynard, did a Steven May, went to ground to easy like he was king hit, it was a push to the chest :ROFLMAO:

The umps love for Daicos knows no bounds.

Maynard staging for head high frees. Live by the sword die by the sword you suckhole knob head.

Normal transmission has resumed on HTB.

Reactions: 1 users
*smile* you Nick Duckos.

Not only does he stage, he then appeals to the umpire, who rewards him because he's a *smile* too.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
I thought his skill level was elite when he managed to hit both goal posts with the one kick. Not many players can do that.
Oh yes, he's such an elite kick he has a 50/50 record kicking for goal.

Did you like how Will Flanker-Elliott worked him under the ball in a one-on-one marking contest?

Put him back on the HBF where he belongs, Dimma.

Arsendon or Geecheat. Like trying to decide what nostril to stick a screwdriver up. More beer…

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users