Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Andrew Harris is allegedly an All-Australian key defender. Why then is he playing pushy-shovey with Frailey Bitsch while van Roycen and Petty chop up the Irishman and Starcevic respectively?
Harris is a fraud.

And the other two are QAFL standard.

Reactions: 1 users
Ump call stand it means nothing to Dees they move as much as they want never 50 paid against them
Melbourne have done things tonight and the knobs have called play on.
Frich hits Andrews arm, play on. Free if it was us.
McDonald tackles Mcluggage forcefully, play on. Not if we against us
Viney dives on the ball, he gets the free for 'in danger,' it wouldve been 'below the knees if it was us.

Reactions: 1 user
Langdon was a dud at Fremantle
Nothing has changed
He has missed 2 basic shots at goal.

Neal-Bullen goes for touch and probably lost the game for his team.

• Haha
Dee goes over boundary scoring rugby try no pressure one ump throw it in other ump pays justified free to Lions

• Haha
There was lot of hilarity in the game, but Neal-Bullen was Basil Fawlty stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Good play from Cameron. Got into defence, tapped the ball forward and chased it.

Gee whiz Melbourne should not have lost that game. Reminded me of us in the close games under Dimma.

You knew Brisbane would win when BT called that Melbourne were home in the last quarter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users