Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Salty meets Pepper.

Salty would field a Fitzroy class midfield but for Clangerflop. Clangerflop is second up. That will help.

Salty and Pepper make a beautiful contrast. Salty keeps getting lucky but Pepper races without luck. Have you heard Pepper speak? He is mannered.

Limited hardship seems to be an advantage in life.

Home to home.
Nothing like that exists anymore these days, gotta be gettin serious old to even remember the old Waltons rep calling around, almost like a neighbour dropping in, cuppa tea n a bikkie while discussing the goss and of course the specials or shopping needs n collecting the payments.

Reactions: 1 user
Is brissy the team most stacked with unlikable flogs?
Charlie Cameron and his motorcycle, 'Mr Humble' himself Dayne Zorko, Joe 'The Goose' Daniher, Cam 'we're 10 goals down and I've just kicked one, so I'll celebrate like it's a GF winner' Rayner ....

... yeah, I think they are stacked with the most unlikable flogs.

Reactions: 3 users
I like this round.

The Dees used to have the best two players in the game. Now Petracca is maimed and nobody is sure what happened to Oliver, but it was disastrous. It might be time for a ruckman (that bloke you all love) to show that he can influence a game without them and for Viney to take over as #1.

And Simon Badloss might like to have an idea. That'd be a novelty. He hasn't had one since brakelights in witch's hats.

We do know he likes a punt. The Dees be over $5 tonight. In the olden days the players would have a bet (coz they made no money otherwise) and they'd make *smile* sure they had a collect. The Baners were $5 for the spoon a month ago.

BTW if a coach watched Richmond and then GCS games he'd learn how to mitigate the other side's scoring. How hard is it for Badloss to mitigate Brisbane's scoring? Force them wide. Slow their use. Clog the guts.

"The Bears are a birthday side." (Gypsy back in the day.) They play on emotion, party tricks and crowd response. Crucial to their fast I50 is CB clearance. Why can't the Melbourne ruck stop the ball going Brisbane's way? That's a simple idea, isn't it? If the ball doesn't go their way they can't dice roll for Birthday Ball.

"Birthday Ball" aint a compliment. Party trick lair bull *smile*.

If this Badloss battler can sweat this game tonight goes to the wire. They bet $5.75 about Melbourne. That is degrading.
I got $7 at quarter time.

Reactions: 1 user
No. Harvey Norman has big tv's and big sound systems. Spotlight only appeals to people like spoof because its full of habadashery.
Bought my first stereo at Myers. Akai. Double tape. Took 8 D size batteries.
Couldn’t afford Sony.

No one under 93 uses the word habadashery.
“Our ranges of haberdashery and craft have expanded, and our party section can provide you with all of the decorations and costumes you need for your next celebration.”

You better call them and tell em their customer demographic is too narrow then. Or, that dumb unread people won’t understand.