Round 16 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - other games

The Eagles are home, 26 points up with 2 minutes to go.

If the Crows beat Port, Scumwood are 9th :hihi

AFL site, West Coast are the "REAL DEAL" after beating Collingwood. What a load of crap our football media spruke!!!

Our % is about 170 points (with change) behind the Swans.

So if they lose by 50 this week, and another 50 against WCE

AND we beat the saints by 6 goals, and then FREO by 6 goals

Then I guess we go to 4th

Gee the Hawks are awesome.

Ominous signs . Thrashed Freo and Swans by big margins.

We play them in 2 weeks.

After that will be their next test against the West Coast team. Just can't see them losing the GF. Theirs to lose I feel.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Make it 100 Hawks

yeah a 90 point shellacking is good. Hopefully the wheels have fallen off for sydney and they go into freefall. I'd love that.

tigers80 said:
Not long till our turn against the Hawks....
Thankfully it's a Fri night game, means I can't get home from work n cleaned up in time to get to the ground.
Will listen to the start on radio, or hopefully get home just in time to catch the start on T.V. If it's a close game I can nurse a brew n abuse the telly. If it's anything like the what Hawks have just done to the Frockers n Swannies, I can simply sneak off to bed n hide under the doona n pretend I didn't really care 'coz I knew it was coming anyway.