Round 16 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - other games

Tiges players getting a good wrap on 7. Hurley is like an Alex Rance and 10 seconds later Ziebell was compared to Dustin Martin.

North are still pretty inconsistant - be nice if the Lions could roll them up at the Gabba.

St Kevin said:
Shaun McKernan gives Morris a run as the worst player in the comp to get regular games.
39 games in 6 seasons ain't too regular.

Anyway, who at Essendon is going to take responsibility in trading got J Giles.....and then decreeing he's not worthy of being picked when you've got no rucks!

tigertim said:
39 games in 6 seasons ain't too regular.

Anyway, who at Essendon is going to take responsibility in trading got J Giles.....and then decreeing he's not worthy of being picked when you've got no rucks!

They also used one of the Ryder picks on Cooney, so they effectively traded Ryder for young Langdon.

WesternTiger said:
Gee Bruce dribbles sh!t!

...but isnt that Gutteral growl from a 61 year old man sexually exciting :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Went to game as my mate is a roo supporter . Ordinary side North I rekon right now I don't even think thry will make the 8 . Lions will beat them next week in Brissie .

tigertim said:

This guy?

He also spoke to Adelaide, but a chat with Bombers coach James Hird convinced him where his next AFL home should be.

"Hirdy played a massive part ... I had a chat with him before the trade stuff happened and he was pretty-much the reason I came here," he said.

"The way he sold the club and said where he wants to take the club and where he thinks this club can go - I definitely wanted to be a part of that."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/jonathan-giles-relishing-new-home-at-essendon-20141211-124mwd.html#ixzz3gAGYCrGy

Just as well Hirdy doesn't do 'responsibility'.

tiges said:
Went to game as my mate is a roo supporter . Ordinary side North I rekon right now I don't even think thry will make the 8 . Lions will beat them next week in Brissie .

It's Boomer's 400th...shinboner spirit will get them over the line.

Fighting Fury said:
It's Boomer's 400th...shinboner spirit will get them over the line.
Given the lack of media coverage over the milestone as opposed to the frenzy surrounding Dustin Fletcher doing the same thing, it's pretty clear that Norf and Harvey are nowhere near as appealing as the Bombers and their 40 year old defender.

CarnTheTiges said:
Given the lack of media coverage over the milestone as opposed to the frenzy surrounding Dustin Fletcher doing the same thing, it's pretty clear that Norf and Harvey are nowhere near as appealing as the Bombers and their 40 year old defender.
Assuming no 'big name' is up at the MRP/tribunal, Boomer-week will kick off Tues/Wed with tv coverage of his training followed by in depth conversations with him on life, AFL then-and-now, bumps in the road then family-with-pet-dog group photos on the front pages and interviews with his Mum/Dad/Wife etc etc. A well-hammered template. Easy week for the media.

Fighting Fury said:
Assuming no 'big name' is up at the MRP/tribunal, Boomer-week will kick off Tues/Wed with tv coverage of his training followed by in depth conversations with him on life, AFL then-and-now, bumps in the road then family-with-pet-dog group photos on the front pages and interviews with his Mum/Dad/Wife etc etc. A well-hammered template. Easy week for the media.

Hopefully they touch on the fight between his missus and another mother at the child play centre. Good fodder.